President Trump

newfie

Not suddenly, he's a terrible person already. The plus side of Pence is he won't be as much of an international embarrassment.

you need to update your talking points . Donald just had one of the most impressive foreign visits of any president. the middle east was like a super bowl victory party. He then showed he is going to be a tough negotiator as he went into the various European meetings and spanked them for being negligent on their commitments and for spending too much money on the nato building. This trip was a home run in every way and you have nothing but sour grapes too suck on.

It will be fine

How's he terrible? Too religious for you?
Absolutely. He's an admitted sexual deviant, he can't trust himself to eat alone with other women or else he'd bang them apparently. The people of Indiana hated him as governor which is why he hopped on the Trump train. He's excused and spun all of Trump's nonsense.

It will be fine

you need to update your talking points . Donald just had one of the most impressive foreign visits of any president. the middle east was like a super bowl victory party. He then showed he is going to be a tough negotiator as he went into the various European meetings and spanked them for being negligent on their commitments and for spending too much money on the nato building. This trip was a home run in every way and you have nothing but sour grapes too suck on.
We consume different media clearly. Everything I read of his European trip was an embarrassment. Merkle said as much, she said Europe can no longer trust the US. That's not a good thing for us. The Mid East played him like a fiddle, praise the Baffoon and get cheap arms deals.

newfie

We consume different media clearly. Everything I read of his European trip was an embarrassment. Merkle said as much, she said Europe can no longer trust the US. That's not a good thing for us. The Mid East played him like a fiddle, praise the Baffoon and get cheap arms deals.

I think we put value on different things. you would be the one to jump through hoops for Merkles approval.

Trump on the other hand recognizes that an alliance in which the members do not live up to their commitments has no value. Merkle should become a member in good standing before she criticizes any other members of the alliance.

I should also point in that this is one of the most successful trips by a president ever and you had to reach out and quote a member who has basically defaulted on her debts in order to find something to criticize.

It will be fine

I think we put value on different things. you would be the one to jump through hoops for Merkles approval.

Trump on the other hand recognizes that an alliance in which the members do not live up to their commitments has no value. Merkle should become a member in good standing before she criticizes any other members of the alliance.

I should also point in that this is one of the most successful trips by a president ever and you had to reach out and quote a member who has basically defaulted on her debts in order to find something to criticize.
You're right. This was right up there with Nixon to China.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the end result will define this trip. the fact that he met with the heads of the three major religions , nato and G7 on one trip has the potential to make this the single greatest trip ever.
giphy.gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not suddenly, he's a terrible person already. The plus side of Pence is he won't be as much of an international embarrassment.

President Trump passes his first test on the world stage

(CNN)President Donald Trump's first presidential foray onto the international stage should be judged as a success. His visits to Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican, Belgium and Italy were well managed by the White House and effectively advanced some key foreign policy goals for the new administration.

In contrast to his predecessor in the White House, President Trump showed no willingness to atone to other world leaders for his country's actions, and seemed determined to project strength and resolve at a time when American leadership is increasingly being challenged.

Rebuilding frayed partnerships that his predecessor (Obama) left for someone else to fix?

Don't tell @DriveInDriveOut that we mentioned Obama again. LMAO! :lol:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
President Trump passes his first test on the world stage

(CNN)President Donald Trump's first presidential foray onto the international stage should be judged as a success. His visits to Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican, Belgium and Italy were well managed by the White House and effectively advanced some key foreign policy goals for the new administration.

In contrast to his predecessor in the White House, President Trump showed no willingness to atone to other world leaders for his country's actions, and seemed determined to project strength and resolve at a time when American leadership is increasingly being challenged.

Rebuilding frayed partnerships that his predecessor (Obama) left for someone else to fix?

Don't tell @DriveInDriveOut that we mentioned Obama again. LMAO! :lol:
Your article is fake news. It says the trip was a success. Factual news sources would have said it was the most successful trip by a president ever. Don't worry I won't tell @newtieguy about your mistake.