President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What happens when Bolton's testimony confirms a quid pro quo plot by Giuliani and Trump to get the Bidens? Laugh all you want.
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

newfie

What happens when Bolton's testimony confirms a quid pro quo plot by Giuliani and Trump to get the Bidens? Laugh all you want.

Bolton wouldn't play ball, and now he's on record saying he didn't want to be a part of the scam. Wait until he gets in front of Congress.

Or will Trumpski finally see the writing on The Wall?

Wow you never tire of peddling the latest nonsense.

Your people claim they already have what they need what's taking so long?

Seems I asked that question last year too.

Seems I asked that question two years ago too?

newfie

Meanwhile Democrats may very well nominate a former vice-president who played footsie with China. At the very least y'all are playing down what he did. Pathetic.

Joe and Hunter flew back from China on a 12 hour flight after Hunter inked his billion dollar deal but claims he never discussed it with Daddy.

Wink nothing to see here

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow you never tire of peddling the latest nonsense.

Your people claim they already have what they need what's taking so long?

Seems I asked that question last year too.

Seems I asked that question two years ago too?

Bolton. John Bolton. Yeah, that who I was discussing. Deflect, defend, and defecate on anyone who threatens the reign of your Fuhrer.

vantexan

Did you not watch the ABC interview with Hunter Biden? Yes, he flew to China with his father on Air Force 2. Two weeks after the trip he opened a private equity firm that was funded with 1 billion, eventually $1.5 billion, from the Chinese. He admitted that he didn't have any knowledge of Ukraine or natural gas before serving on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company and that he probably wouldn't have served on it or other boards if his last name wasn't Biden. Pledged to not serve on any boards if his father becomes president. Why should he, he's already cashed in?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What do you have to be saying or doing to get edited by a moderator or put in the mod queue?
Not being a LibTurd is the first criteria ... maybe the only one!
Jones and bbsam don't like it since we started playing tit-for-tat with the LibTurds on here.
Itzy can post hateful and derogatory stuff on here about Conservatives and nothing happens.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What do you have to be saying or doing to get edited by a moderator or put in the mod queue?
Not being a LibTurd is the first criteria ... maybe the only one!
Jones and bbsam don't like it since we started playing tit-for-tat with the LibTurds on here.
Itzy can post hateful and derogatory stuff on here about Conservatives and nothing happens.
That guy is one of the biggest “libturds” on here.

mfw I get a notification from a liberal.
Keep up the good fight ... fighting LibTurds using there own tactics is the only reasonable response.