President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dead voters tell no tales

Massive voter fraud, I agree that's the only way Trump could win. Trouble is, Kobach couldn't find any voter fraud. So Trump wasted millions to try and "prove" how illegal voting cost him the popular vote. The dead, Latinos, and all of the Blacks must not have had their votes counted or he would have had a HUGE popular vote victory.

Pathetic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Massive voter fraud, I agree that's the only way Trump could win. Trouble is, Kobach couldn't find any voter fraud. So Trump wasted millions to try and "prove" how illegal voting cost him the popular vote. The dead, Latinos, and all of the Blacks must not have had their votes counted or he would have had a HUGE popular vote victory.

Pathetic.
1569589382758.jpg

vantexan

Ah You mean virtually no union protections, no benefits, and no retirement?

Yeah. That could turn a generation off.
Ah, you mean less taxes so that they can keep more of what they make? That fires up the ones willing to work. And they have Social Security to build on if the government doesn't spend us into oblivion.

bbsam

Staff member
Ah, you mean less taxes so that they can keep more of what they make? That fires up the ones willing to work. And they have Social Security to build on if the government doesn't spend us into oblivion.
Lol. You’d take that over full benefits and a healthy pension. Yeah. Right.

bbsam

Staff member
Since when has the government not t been spending us into oblivion?

vantexan

Seems like that’s what corporations are doing now.
No doubt they can be more generous but today it appears if you want a life you are going to have work your way up the corporate ladder, or get educated in something that pays well, or start your own business and work very hard to make it successful. Short of that no one seems interested in paying well except for a few companies like UPS. If one doesn't take matters into one's own hands then who's to blame?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm a prime example of working myself into something better. Your problem is you think you're owed a good living.

I went to college and grad school while working FT and had a second job in real estate the last 10 years while I was at X. Nobody gave me anything or owes me a good living.

I created my own financial success.