President Trump

cachmeifucan

No, and no. If he had stepped-up to the position instead of demeaning it, it would be fine. As I've said before, I didn't care for either Bush or Reagan, BUT, I had confidence in their integrity and leadership.

That can't be said for Trump. At all. And watching all of you defend him in spite of his continued gross incompetence is truly frightening.
Bush was the biggest liar no weapons of mass destruction. I regret voting bush twice. And mcshame and traitor Romney and my great grandfather was a Mormon from south east Ohio late 1800s.

vantexan

No, and no. If he had stepped-up to the position instead of demeaning it, it would be fine. As I've said before, I didn't care for either Bush or Reagan, BUT, I had confidence in their integrity and leadership.

That can't be said for Trump. At all. And watching all of you defend him in spite of his continued gross incompetence is truly frightening.
He's gotten praise from a number of Democrat leaders in the last few days. But you've taken criticism to the extreme about everything he does. There's literally nothing he can do right in your eyes because the only thing that matters is getting rid of him. I just saw some are talking about Andrew Cuomo as a possible nominee. If that happens he's got a shot at beating Trump. But your front runner now won't because he's clearly not up to the task. Frightening would be pushing him over Trump.

vantexan

It’s called paraphrasing. Why do you guys have such a personal stake in Trump. Any criticism of him makes you lob personal attacks against me. If you can’t make your argument without a personal attack you probably don’t have a good argument.
It's because you constantly attack him with half-truths. Do you really see yourself as an objective critic?

oldngray

nowhere special
He's gotten praise from a number of Democrat leaders in the last few days. But you've taken criticism to the extreme about everything he does. There's literally nothing he can do right in your eyes because the only thing that matters is getting rid of him. I just saw some are talking about Andrew Cuomo as a possible nominee. If that happens he's got a shot at beating Trump. But your front runner now won't because he's clearly not up to the task. Frightening would be pushing him over Trump.
They hammered Trump for the actions he was taking then flipped to accuse him of not doing more.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What’s your point? He’s the worst president in history. That doesn’t explain why his supporters take criticism of him personally to the point they personally attack his critics.

I'm sorry, IWBF. He has terminal Trump Defense Syndrome. It's incurable, and attacks the brain in a fashion similar to dementia, but it's much faster acting.

Symptoms are a irrationality, deflection, an inability to discern truth from lies, a obsession with religion, and a total disregard for logic and reason.

He's hopeless. Pull the plug.

Box Ox

He's gotten praise from a number of Democrat leaders in the last few days.

If blunt and direct Andrew Cuomo says Trump is doing a good job with this, I believe him. New York is a deep blue state and Cuomo isn't interested in being a Trump sycophant or blowing smoke up peoples' asses.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Biden on his worst day is better than Trump on his best day. The Trump presidency has sailed. We don't need Cuomo, Michelle, or any of your other presumptive nominees.

"Anyone but Trump" is a winning candidate at this point, except Sanders.

deeztier

Screenshot_20200322-111133~2.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stacey Abrams would be the strongest running mate for Joe Biden in the November election against President Donald Trump, according to a study by the women-led network Way to Win.

The think tank, whose polls of presidential primary contests this year have been highly regarded for their accuracy, conducted an online survey of 4,998 likely voters across the country on March 12 to gauge how potential Democratic tickets would fare against Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, NBC News reports.

Abrams performed uniquely well across a range of demographic groups, including both independent voters and core Democratic constituencies whose lower-than-expected turnout in 2016 hurt Hillary Clinton, Data for Progress, which commissioned the study, wrote in a memo.

While a hypothetical Biden-Sen. Elizabeth Warren ticket performed slightly better among young voters, a Biden-Abrams pairing was not far behind and tied with a Biden-Sen. Amy Klobuchar ticket among independent voters (a weaker spot for Warren). But most notably, a Biden-Abrams ticket was the strongest of the options among black voters and women of color.

oldngray

nowhere special
Stacey Abrams would be the strongest running mate for Joe Biden in the November election against President Donald Trump, according to a study by the women-led network Way to Win.

The think tank, whose polls of presidential primary contests this year have been highly regarded for their accuracy, conducted an online survey of 4,998 likely voters across the country on March 12 to gauge how potential Democratic tickets would fare against Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, NBC News reports.

Abrams performed uniquely well across a range of demographic groups, including both independent voters and core Democratic constituencies whose lower-than-expected turnout in 2016 hurt Hillary Clinton, Data for Progress, which commissioned the study, wrote in a memo.

While a hypothetical Biden-Sen. Elizabeth Warren ticket performed slightly better among young voters, a Biden-Abrams pairing was not far behind and tied with a Biden-Sen. Amy Klobuchar ticket among independent voters (a weaker spot for Warren). But most notably, a Biden-Abrams ticket was the strongest of the options among black voters and women of color.

That ticket really would be Dumb and Dumber

upsgrunt

What’s your point? He’s the worst president in history. That doesn’t explain why his supporters take criticism of him personally to the point they personally attack his critics.

Funny, it's exactly how you acted during the Obama presidency, who, ironically tied with Jimmy Carter as the worst president in history.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That ticket really would be Dumb and Dumber
Two people who neither have a stake in reality.
Biden because he's Biden ( see videos from his 1988 failed election run ) And Stacy who still claims that she is the official winner of the GA Governor's race because of Voter suppression ( there was a record turn out ).