President Trump

It will be fine

Funny, it's exactly how you acted during the Obama presidency, who, ironically tied with Jimmy Carter as the worst president in history.
You must have me confused with someone else. I wasn’t posting in current events during the Obama years. I expect nothing less than whataboutism from Trump defenders though. Way to keep the streak alive!

upsgrunt

Hey Grunt! You still working or did you take the extra $400 a month and roll yet?

Hey Eric!

Still workin- had plans to exit, but with that $400 and the new multiplier, I'm still bangin just trying to maximize a few things at my relatively young age of 54. When I quit can I help you farm?

Re-Raise

Hey Eric!

Still workin- had plans to exit, but with that $400 and the new multiplier, I'm still bangin just trying to maximize a few things at my relatively young age of 54. When I quit can I help you farm?
Lol

We can always use good help!

One good thing about delivering to all of my neighbors is I know everyone I deliver to.

If someone on my route tests positive I will probably have 10 texts about it before it hits the news!

It will be fine

Liar
Obama was president in 2014
Way to keep the streak alive
What posts did I make in current events in 2014? You’re wrong. It’s ok to admit that. You have nothing but whataboutism. It’s getting sad at this point for Trump defenders. You had so little to begin with and now you have even less.

upsgrunt

Lol

We can always use good help!

One good thing about delivering to all of my neighbors is I know everyone I deliver to.

If someone on my route tests positive I will probably have 10 texts about it before it hits the news!

All the farmers on my route are begging me to work for them. All say "you do have a CDL, right"?
"Nope, and I aint gettin one"
"That's ok we still want you"

It's nice to be wanted

upsgrunt

What posts did I make in current events in 2014? You’re wrong. It’s ok to admit that. You have nothing but whataboutism. It’s getting sad at this point for Trump defenders. You had so little to begin with and now you have even less.

Which one of the 3 stooges did you play?
With all respect, you are a joke.
Have a great life.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You must have me confused with someone else. I wasn’t posting in current events during the Obama years. I expect nothing less than whataboutism from Trump defenders though. Way to keep the streak alive!
I think the order is backwards there Dano. Safety is at the bottom of the list for sure.
A date that will live in infamy Jan 15, 2015 ... Itzy's first post.

Itzy first post.JPG

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love trump but he did drop the ball he should of closed down all international flights and borders on north and south earlier and been better prepared for a supply shortage and testing and ventilators. If you are American a got stuck outside USA then we should of set up hotels that turn into makeshift hospital to quarantine until safe to travel home if you're on a cruise ship then too bad they don't sail under American flag go to that country self quarantine for 2 weeks get tested then come home.
Unfortunately he followed the plan set up by Obama's team. To his credit he did ignore them earlier than the race baiting Democrats would have, and put travel restrictions in place, saving thousands of lives.