President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What type of education would lead a black person to open a business on an interstate where they can be hit by a car? You didn’t really think this through, did you?
Good point, forgot that blacks are now interstate squatters, without the good sense to stay out of traffic. Education would be wasted on them.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Mary Trump, the niece, comes out and says the whole family was dysfunctional. They're all a bunch of sociopaths and narcissist, you know, trash, trash, trash. This is called the betrayal industry, which has now reached amazing heights.
John Bolton's in the betrayal industry. Money.
Mary Trump does it for money.
Mary said that Donald Trump hired a guy, doesn't name the guy, to take his S.A.T. and that's why he got into Wharton at the University of Pennsylvania.... ???....Trump is going to Fordham for two years, he transferred to Wharton.
When you transferred in the mid 60s, you didn't need your SATs because you had two years of college transcripts. They didn't even look at your SATs. All they wanted to see was how well you did at the school that I'm at before I transferred over.
So this is a lie and then everybody is running with it.
If this big headline is a lie..... the rest of the book???
You wouldn't have gotten into Fordham without SATs.

It will be fine

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All of Trump’s enablers in Congress need to go for the damage they’ve caused to the rule of law.
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb (1).gif

JJinVA

Think we'll see some wild :censored2: in November. Either the hard left riots after Trump wins re-election or Trump refuses to accept defeat.

I think Trump might turn the National Guard loose on them after re-election because at that point he isnt up for another re-election, (unless we decide to make him King and give America to the Trump Dynasty). Hey, the left wants a revolutionary change! Let's give it to them! lol We can even invoke anti-facism the same way they do, by beating them in the face with metal pipes!

Box Ox

I think Trump might turn the National Guard loose on them after re-election because at that point he isnt up for another re-election, (unless we decide to make him King and give America to the Trump Dynasty). Hey, the left wants a revolutionary change! Let's give it to them! lol We can even invoke anti-facism the same way they do, by beating them in the face with metal pipes!

Might happen. The hard left is pretty intolerant with the outrage and cancel culture and the hard right might view Trump's Putin-like installation as eternal leader as its last, best hope at holding back the tide. Might not get another shot due to changing demographics, potential DC statehood, 2020 Census redistricting etc.

JJinVA

Might happen. The hard left is pretty intolerant with the outrage and cancel culture and the hard right might view Trump's Putin-like installation as eternal leader as its last, best hope at holding back the tide. Might not get another shot due to changing demographics, potential DC statehood, 2020 Census redistricting etc.

Yeah, we're approaching the end of the line for America otherwise I think. I seriously have strongly considered moving to Poland in the last decade. Wonder if they have a UPS hub I could transfer to lol

Box Ox

Yeah, we're approaching the end of the line for America otherwise I think. I seriously have strongly considered moving to Poland in the last decade. Wonder if they have a UPS hub I could transfer to lol

Watch out for their dirty publicly funded healthcare system!

Health care in Poland - Wikipedia

"Health care in Poland is free and is delivered through a publicly funded health care system called the Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia, which is free for all the citizens of Poland provided they fall into the "insured" category (usually meaning that they have their health insurance paid for by their employer, or are the spouse or child of an insured person). According to Article 68 of the Polish Constitution everyone has a right to have access to health care. Citizens are granted equal access to the publicly funded healthcare system. In particular, the government is obliged to provide free health care to young children, pregnant women, disabled people and to the elderly.[1] However, private healthcare use is very extensive in Poland. Patients who are uninsured have to pay the full cost of medical services. According to a study conducted by CBOS in 2016, out of 84% patients taking part in survey, 40% declared use of both private and public health services, 37% use only public health care and 7% use only private health services. 77% of all responders declared using private health care is caused by long waiting for public health care services."

JJinVA

Watch out for their dirty publicly funded healthcare system!

Health care in Poland - Wikipedia

"Health care in Poland is free and is delivered through a publicly funded health care system called the Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia, which is free for all the citizens of Poland provided they fall into the "insured" category (usually meaning that they have their health insurance paid for by their employer, or are the spouse or child of an insured person). According to Article 68 of the Polish Constitution everyone has a right to have access to health care. Citizens are granted equal access to the publicly funded healthcare system. In particular, the government is obliged to provide free health care to young children, pregnant women, disabled people and to the elderly.[1] However, private healthcare use is very extensive in Poland. Patients who are uninsured have to pay the full cost of medical services. According to a study conducted by CBOS in 2016, out of 84% patients taking part in survey, 40% declared use of both private and public health services, 37% use only public health care and 7% use only private health services. 77% of all responders declared using private health care is caused by long waiting for public health care services."

Ill be honest, I am at peace with death and havent been to a doctor in nearly 2 decades. I refuse to rent my health from a doctor. Id rather just live my life in peace and then check out. *shrug*

MAKAVELI

There will be a military coup before something like that happens. Bunker bitch will be hiding in the hole like Saddam. Lol

There will be a military coup before something like that happens. Bunker bitch will be hiding in the hole like Saddam. Lol
There will not be a military coup. The Pentagon will follow the constitution and the lawfully elected leaders. Who knows what the right wing militias will try to do. Probably not much except for a few suicidal extremist.

MAKAVELI

There will not be a military coup. The Pentagon will follow the constitution and the lawfully elected leaders. Who knows what the right wing militias will try to do. Probably not much except for a few suicidal extremist.
Turning the military on the the American people like Tianamen Square will force a coup. If not I don't know what will..