President Trump

newfie

Turning the military on the the American people like Tianamen Square will force a coup. If not I don't know what will..

the people tearing up our cities are not americans , do not believe in america . the only coup will be when we pull the idiots you democrats elected out of their seats and make them go back and work for a living .

JJinVA

Turning the military on the the American people like Tianamen Square will force a coup. If not I don't know what will..

"Against enemies foreign and domestic". Do you know what the word domestic means? You might want to find out before you get run over by a beige hummer on the interstate lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
All of Trump’s enablers in Congress need to go for the damage they’ve caused to the rule of law.
There will be a military coup before something like that happens. Bunker bitch will be hiding in the hole like Saddam. Lol
There will not be a military coup. The Pentagon will follow the constitution and the lawfully elected leaders. Who knows what the right wing militias will try to do. Probably not much except for a few suicidal extremist.
Van,
It looks like the stupid friend:censored2:ks have been druggin' tonight ... loaded up on crack and alcohol.
Wonder who's kid they will shoot this weekend.

1594452974397.png

fishtm2001

“I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling more and more as if we’re all trapped on the Titanic — except that this time around the captain is a madman who insists on steering straight for the iceberg. And his crew is too cowardly to contradict him, let alone mutiny to save the passengers,”

Paul Krugman

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling more and more as if we’re all trapped on the Titanic — except that this time around the captain is a madman who insists on steering straight for the iceberg. And his crew is too cowardly to contradict him, let alone mutiny to save the passengers,”

Paul Krugman
A direct hit on the iceberg might have been less catastrophic then the glancing blow that tore open the side of the ship.

Your allegory fails.