President Trump

bacha29

See, he's even better at liberalism than Democrats! Is there nothing this President can't do?!!
For a start he could try leading the country through it's worst public health crisis in a century instead of simply dumping it all back onto governors and ending up with you have now........No coordinated national response resulting in a pandemic that is a long way from ending it's first wave while the second wave is standing by waiting for it's chance to have a go at it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
For a start he could try leading the country through it's worst public health crisis in a century instead of simply dumping it all back onto governors and ending up with you have now........No coordinated national response resulting in a pandemic that is a long way from ending it's first wave while the second wave is standing by waiting for it's chance to have a go at it.
You're not American are you?

newfie

He will end up doing more to advance liberal thought than any Democrat in my lifetime. No young person will have watched the last 4 years and want more of this “conservatism.”

i had the same thoughts when biden became the decider of blackness . no young person will vote for such blatant racism.

the good news for both of us is young people dont vote

newfie

ah yes the lead the country argument this months flavor of the month.
last month you libs told us the constitution prevented trump from dicatating to the states.

can you libs stay on one plan for more then a month?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
edit.png

fishtm2001

Kayleigh: "The President has said unmistakably he wants schools to open up... When he says open, he means open in full... the science should not stand in the way of this.. "

moronic

fishtm2001

When “I signed that legislation I had many farmers and construction workers standing behind me; people that haven’t cried since they were a baby,” he said. “Some of them never even when they were a baby, and they were crying. We gave ’em back their life.”

Dotard the very stable genius

newfie

Kayleigh: "The President has said unmistakably he wants schools to open up... When he says open, he means open in full... the science should not stand in the way of this.. "

moronic

everyone knows parents cant go back to work if their kids cant go to school. you liberals want the country shut down so you can blame trump and win in politics.

your tactic is much more moronic . by the way the science comment is completely out of context . what was said is that the sceince does not stand in the way of reopening it supports it . do you ever get the entire context right or do you just use the provided talking points that your master feeds you? watch the entire video maroon

oldngray

nowhere special
everyone knows parents cant go back to work if their kids cant go to school. you liberals want the country shut down so you can blame trump and win in politics.

your tactic is much more moronic . by the way the science comment is completely out of context . what was said is that the sceince does not stand in the way of reopening it supports it . do you ever get the entire context right or do you just use the provided talking points that your master feeds you? watch the entire video maroon

Even Jake Tapper jumped on Acosta for lying about the quote.

newfie

When “I signed that legislation I had many farmers and construction workers standing behind me; people that haven’t cried since they were a baby,” he said. “Some of them never even when they were a baby, and they were crying. We gave ’em back their life.”

Dotard the very stable genius

when you're handler tells you to slam the president for lacking concern, compassion and empathy please refer back to this post where he clearly shows all three.

did you get confused and forget you're supposed to make the president look bad?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Intelligence officials believed it was credible enough to have “high-level meetings” at the White House in March about it. t seems that the “high-level” didn’t include the president and vice president.

It includes the president but the Intel officials made the mistake of using words instead of pictures. tRump never read the report!

Benben

You're not American are you?

And you are?!?!

......by the way the science comment is completely out of context . what was said is that the sceince does not stand in the way of reopening it supports it . do you ever get the entire context right or do you just use the provided talking points that your master feeds you? watch the entire video maroon

You link the video that straight up proves you are lying!! Are you kidding me??

newfie

Oh, so if you get COVID it's because you're not a patriotic right wing American and therefore getting it is your fault?

no you probably got it because you were too stupid to wash your hands, social distance and wear a mask

just remember the experts told us all we had to do was shut down for 14 days and all would be good. 4 months later we're still fricked up and the experts are moon walking

Benben

no you probably got it because you were too stupid to wash your hands, social distance and wear a mask

just remember the experts told us all we had to do was shut down for 14 days and all would be good. 4 months later we're still fricked up and the experts are moon walking

The experts never said 14 days. And we are "fricked" up because the man-baby in the White House was crying about opening everything up like a ruined school girl day after prom. Of course the reality is it he had listened to the experts like they did in the E.U. we'd be opening up and be getting ready for school safely like they are in the E.U.

You are so blinded by your tRump asskissing you are incapable of being angry at the true cause of why we are on the verge shutting down again!

So now the fascist tRump boot-lickers are for wearing masks? Just asking because you change your story hourly.