President Trump

fishtm2001

Intelligence officials believed it was credible enough to have “high-level meetings” at the White House in March about it. t seems that the “high-level” didn’t include the president and vice president.

fishtm2001

It isn't true
The disturbing intelligence — which the CIA was tasked with reviewing, and later confirmed — generated disagreement about the appropriate path forward, a senior U.S. official said. The administration’s special envoy for Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad, preferred confronting the Russians directly about the matter, while some National Security Council officials in charge of Russia were more dismissive of taking immediate action, the official said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Liberals liberals libturds
Liberals snowflake god bless trump MAGA liberals
Very sad
Liberals
Snowflake maga fake news fake news liberal
Me smart trump fan
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb (1).gif

newfie

i love trump. He's a bull in china closet. he could and has pissed off the pope. but gosh darn we need that ignorant :censored2: to stem the tide of stupid liberalism.
trump makes liberals cry.jpg

fishtm2001

President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday night that his campaign manager, Brad Parscale, would be replaced by deputy campaign manager Bill Stepien.

Tulsa!

It will be fine

President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday night that his campaign manager, Brad Parscale, would be replaced by deputy campaign manager Bill Stepien.

Tulsa!
Most successful campaigns switch out campaign managers with 100 day to go. Don’t worry, I hear Jared is really in charge. After he solved Mid-East peace and the opioid epidemic a pres campaign is child’s play.

fishtm2001

Eight years of rhetoric about a “debt crisis” came to an abrupt halt on Inauguration Day, January 20, 2017—not because the fiscal picture changed, but because the need to maintain the scam ended. To believe that the GOP changed its mind between the Obama and Trump presidencies is to believe that Republicans were occasionally sincere about their fiscal philosophy.

Steve Benen

fishtm2001

"Arguably the root problem with the GOP, then, isn’t extreme partisanship or a lazy dependence on lobbyists or a taste for fact-free demagoguery. It is the belief that a virtual civil war is necessary to impose Red America’s will on Blue America, now and forever. Donald Trump, with his contempt for democratic norms and his authoritarian narcissism, knows about as much as he needs to for the task of banana republic rule. He is a suitable vessel for this project."

Ed Kilgore

Box Ox

ABC News did an hour long interview with Mary Trump regarding her new book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Remarks by President Trump on the Rebuilding of America’s Infrastructure: Faster, Better, Stronger | Atlanta, GA

UPS Hapeville Airport Hub
Atlanta, Georgia

But I’m delighted to be back in Atlanta, Georgia — a special place. (Applause.) The hometown of one of the most amazing companies on Earth, UPS. They never fail. (Applause.) The dedicated men and women of UPS are an inspiration to us all.

Remarks by President Trump on the Rebuilding of America’s Infrastructure: Faster, Better, Stronger | Atlanta, GA

vantexan

Eight years of rhetoric about a “debt crisis” came to an abrupt halt on Inauguration Day, January 20, 2017—not because the fiscal picture changed, but because the need to maintain the scam ended. To believe that the GOP changed its mind between the Obama and Trump presidencies is to believe that Republicans were occasionally sincere about their fiscal philosophy.

Steve Benen
Soooooo.....Just like the Dems with Covid-19 if Biden wins?