President Trump

fishtm2001

Personally, I love the Trump campaign ads we’re seeing, sounding an alarm about the burning of American cities in Biden’s America, using footage of burning American cities in Trump’s America. You can't make this stuff up.

Box Ox

Personally, I love the Trump campaign ads we’re seeing, sounding an alarm about the burning of American cities in Biden’s America, using footage of burning American cities in Trump’s America. You can't make this stuff up.

A new Trump campaign ad depicting a police officer being attacked by protesters is actually a 2014 photo of pro-democracy protests in Ukraine

"A new ad for President Donald Trump's reelection campaign used an image of pro-democracy protests in Ukraine from 2014 to show what it called "chaos & violence" in the US.

The ad, published on Tuesday, includes a photo of the president listening to police leaders next to another photo appearing to show a group of protesters attacking a police officer on the ground.

"Public safety vs chaos & violence," the text underneath the photos says."

fishtm2001

Person, woman, man, camera, TV

"That the person who was interviewing him, then probably a woman producer, then a cameraman, then that cameraman’s camera, then a TV monitor, were the first five things in this guy’s actual field of vision, and he still struggled to get the :censored2: words in the right order, are as worth pointing out as the fact that five words so closely related to one another would for sure not be assigned together on a test of this nature, and anyone who has thought about this for nine seconds knows it."

Dave Holmes

floridays

Warning! Adult Language!

Amazing, I didn't see one democrat leader or elected politician in the video.
George Carlin would be proud of your propaganda, yeah right.

You can do better than that, you fouled that one down the left side, a weak dribbler.
Strike one, you've got two more strikes, take a couple of swings to get loose and climb back in the batter's box.

Sportello

This is more representative of Carlin's view, not the images offered in the left wing propaganda you offer. You dribbled a foul ball down the left side, he blasted it over the Green Monster onto Lansdowne Street.

You seem triggered, and really unable to fully process reality.

Very misleading title on your gun loving YouTube channel, BTW. George was dead before then.

Try this:

Sportello

Trump's White House.

Ed3aYi-XsAAFQSm

floridays

Very misleading title on your gun loving YouTube channel, BTW. George was dead before then.

Try this:

I don't get triggered, I merely responded to a video you directed to me, particularly and anyone
else, by means of posting on an open forum.

I did not put the content on Youtube, therefore I did not title it. Nevertheless the content speaks for itself, George Carlin's view, related through humor.

Ronald Reagan is dead as well, I just listed to his second inaugural address, what he says applies today.

floridays

Try this:

Responding to your Bob Dylan offering,

I was in the audience of one of his shows after the release of "Slow Train Coming."

I posted once before, been maybe two or so years ago that Jesus would sit on the Throne of David, that there would be no peace until then. You either gave it an agree or like.

I still believe that, and like the song you offered.

That said if you or any of the left think their actions will produce only what Christ sitting on the Throne of David will, they're simply misguided.

newfie

Eh, I think this one was more about Trump being Russia's preferred candidate in 2016. Those Lincoln Project Republicans can really put together political ads in ways Democrats can't!

I cant believe that anyone believes that since the russians were loading up the clinton foundation with millions of dollars. I think the russians only wanted we have now. Were to busy fighting to see what the real answer is.

mcclaughlin wrong.jpg

Sportello

Responding to your Bob Dylan offering,

I was in the audience of one of his shows after the release of "Slow Train Coming."

I posted once before, been maybe two or so years ago that Jesus would sit on the Throne of David, that there would be no peace until then. You either gave it an agree or like.

I still believe that, and like the song you offered.

That said if you or any of the left think their actions will produce only what Christ sitting on the Throne of David will, they're simply misguided.
Sorry. You are not a Christian. Your posts prove that.

floridays

Sorry. You are not a Christian. Your posts prove that.
I've certainly done my part, I am a sinner, I trust that Jesus Christ came for one purpose, to save sinners.
I'm chief. You should have known me years ago.
You may have liked me then
I make no claim to my goodness, haven't for years and will not attempt it again.

That said, attack my points, not me.