President Trump

Box Ox

So I'm told black guys got the larger Johnson at the expense of a smaller brain, or at least one that functioned.

Eh, I met too many very intelligent black people who were doing very well for themselves after leaving the white Republican stronghold of my childhood to believe that black achievement gaps aren't largely attributable to culture. I'm still waiting for @MAKAVELI to see eye to eye with me on Nipsey Hussle.

floridays

Eh, I met too many very intelligent black people who were doing very well for themselves after leaving the white Republican stronghold of my childhood to believe that black achievement gaps aren't largely attributable to culture. I'm still waiting for @MAKAVELI to see eye to eye with me on Nipsey Hussle.

I kinda understood what I thought you meant. I read your stuff but can never be sure. Leaving the "white republican stronghold" on face is silliness and if you think our plight after the voting rights act has enhanced the black community, look at the statistics.

floridays

Pertaining to nipsey hussle, you will never see eye to eye with @MAKAVELI , he's a banger, that is his culture. No self respecting negro of older age accepts that culture. Many younger join these ranks as they bury their children in cities like Chicago and Baltimore.

Box Ox

Lots of bangers do.
Once in a gang, in for life. You don't think he affiliated in his youth?

Lotta folks do stupid stuff in their youth. And gang affiliation might be hard to avoid if you grow up in certain poor areas and don't want to be shot (for saying no or by a rival gang from another area) or hassled, for example, walking to and from school. Glad he could seize the American dream and move up in life if he was. I think the people who started in the toughest spots probably appreciate what they have the most.

rod

Retired 22 years
Trump's White House.

Ed3aYi-XsAAFQSm
Looks like the yards of all the Hollywood stars and big politicians homes except you can still see most of the Pres. house. I'm surprised it isn't blocked off more with all the nut cases running around now days.

floridays

Make light of it, I said lots of bangers are doing well.
Know this most black homicides in major cities are a direct result of turf wars.
If you were an active banger, congratulations, you share in the responsibility.
I know your type, it doesn't wash off in the shower.

floridays

Lotta folks do stupid stuff in their youth. And gang affiliation might be hard to avoid if you grow up in certain poor areas and don't want to be shot (for saying no or by a rival gang from another area) or hassled, for example, walking to and from school. Glad he could seize the American dream and move up in life if he was. I think the people who started in the toughest spots probably appreciate what they have the most.
You leave it behind then. He glorifies it.