President Trump

newfie

I know the Democrats don’t like that Hillary won the popular vote and the Electoral College still determined the outcome. But have they been arguing that the election process itself is inherently flawed and positioning for a ballot battle in November like Trump has?

yes take your pick from the provided lists of excuses

JJinVA

Let's be honest, mail in voting is obviously asking for fraud. There are going to be so many lawsuits around this election.

No one on one side or the other is going to accept the results as legitimate. For 4 years, that is the dynamic Democrats have pushed, and here we are.

Ive been calling for voting reform since I was 19. I gave up around 25 and just accepted that itll never be legit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"They spoke too soon.

When Joe Biden warned in April that President Donald Trump would “try to kick back the election somehow,” the presumptive Democratic nominee’s concern was dismissed by personalities on Fox News and Fox Business as fearmongering and a conspiracy theory."

hook.jpg

Box Ox

Solicited Voting by Mail versus Unsolicited Voting by Mail ... think about it.

Hopefully most people will only vote by official absentee ballot that they've requested and only those official forms will be accepted and counted by local boards of elections. Hope both sides have lawyers watching the counts like hawks.