President Trump

newfie

Peaceful protest that take a turn for the worse after nightfall are not burning down are cities. Of course if they had a job to go to. Thank you trump.

Yea peacefully thrown molotov cocktails on our courthouses. three federal police officers blinded by leftist lasers. hundreds of cops hurt by peaceful protestors who threw flowers and candy at them. your dishonesty has no limits.

newfie

Lasers? Really? This is not Star Trek.

you cant deny it

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Peaceful protest that take a turn for the worse after nightfall are not burning down are cities. Of course if they had a job to go to. Thank you trump.

Why should they find a job when they can riot in the streets without consequences and get paid by the very governmental agencies that they want to abolish or tear down. All of them will be more than willing and waiting to cash in their welfare, unemployment and incentive checks without a hint of remorse, and God forbid if they arrive late.

"It's my Money and I want it Now"...pathetic

vantexan

Why should they find a job when they can riot in the streets without consequences and get paid by the very governmental agencies that they want to abolish or tear down. All of them will be more than willing and waiting to cash in their welfare, unemployment and incentive checks without a hint of remorse, and God forbid if they arrive late.

"It's my Money and I want it Now"...pathetic
Amazing how they hate the country but love the benefits.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are you including the alt right militias that want to destroy this country so they can rebuild an all white male dominated society? Like a "Gone With The Wind" antebellum aristocracy south.
TDS YODA.jpg

Box Ox

Swift backlash after Trump suggests delaying election

"Members of the media, politicians and others on both sides of the aisle swiftly condemned President Trump over his suggestion in a tweet Thursday morning that the U.S. could delay the 2020 election over concerns about the security of mail-in ballots.

Trump and many Republicans have raised concerns in recent months about the security of mail-in ballots, but this is the first time Trump has mentioned the possibility of moving the election. Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden previously said "[m]ark my words, I think he is going to try to kick back the election somehow, come up with some rationale why it can’t be held. That’s the only way he thinks he can possibly win."

Trump, when pressed on the charge, denied he had thoughts of delaying the election, saying "[w]hy would I do that?"

764.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Swift backlash after Trump suggests delaying election

"Members of the media, politicians and others on both sides of the aisle swiftly condemned President Trump over his suggestion in a tweet Thursday morning that the U.S. could delay the 2020 election over concerns about the security of mail-in ballots.

Trump and many Republicans have raised concerns in recent months about the security of mail-in ballots, but this is the first time Trump has mentioned the possibility of moving the election. Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden previously said "[m]ark my words, I think he is going to try to kick back the election somehow, come up with some rationale why it can’t be held. That’s the only way he thinks he can possibly win."

Trump, when pressed on the charge, denied he had thoughts of delaying the election, saying "[w]hy would I do that?"

View attachment 304200
Let's be honest, mail in voting is obviously asking for fraud. There are going to be so many lawsuits around this election.

No one on one side or the other is going to accept the results as legitimate. For 4 years, that is the dynamic Democrats have pushed, and here we are.

Box Ox

Let's be honest, mail in voting is obviously asking for fraud. There are going to be so many lawsuits around this election.

No one on one side or the other is going to accept the results as legitimate. For 4 years, that is the dynamic Democrats have pushed, and here we are.

I know the Democrats don’t like that Hillary won the popular vote and the Electoral College still determined the outcome. But have they been arguing that the election process itself is inherently flawed and positioning for a ballot battle in November like Trump has?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know the Democrats don’t like that Hillary won the popular vote and the Electoral College still determined the outcome. But have they been arguing that the election process itself is inherently flawed and positioning for a ballot battle in November like Trump has?
Biden has hired 600 lawyers to fight the election in court.

Box Ox

Biden has hired 600 lawyers to fight the election in court.

Are they hired to ensure voter participation or to contest the results? Both?

“Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told supporters Wednesday night his campaign assembled a team of 600 lawyers to fight against efforts he expects from President Donald Trump to limit voter participation in the upcoming election.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are they hired to ensure voter participation or to contest the results? Both?

“Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told supporters Wednesday night his campaign assembled a team of 600 lawyers to fight against efforts he expects from President Donald Trump to limit voter participation in the upcoming election.”
Like I said, it's to fight the election in court rather than in the public forum.

Before, during, and probably after.