President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1600393131657.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Secured the old folks homes with what?
The bodies of all the ones they killed through their inaction
You're thinking (questionable) of New York where that actually occurred.
Few Nursing Home deaths other than the cases at the beginning of the pandemic around Albany, GA.
As for COVID, same here as everywhere else ... 98% of deaths were people 44 or older and had a co-morbidity health issue.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Few Nursing Home deaths other than the cases at the beginning of the pandemic around Albany, GA.
As for COVID, same here as everywhere else ... 98% of deaths were people 44 or older and had a co-morbidity health issue.
Those people in Albany don't count huh?
Thats not really part of Georgia I guess since their deaths are trivial .
The rest of the country the comorbidity rate is only 94%
Excess deaths show the true impact of COVID-19 in the U.S.

"A recent report from the CDC appears to drill down that point with striking numbers, showing that 94% of U.S. deaths involving COVID-19 since February were also associated with other conditions, or comorbidities."
Your "claim" of 98% of comorbidity rate makes me think you are just making stuff again.
Where is the research to back your hypothesis?

The big package

Former Pence aide slams Trump administration's coronavirus response, says she's voting for Biden

"A former aide to Vice President Mike Pence slammed the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic and said she will vote for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden as a result of her experience in the White House.

Olivia Troye, who was Pence’s leading aide on the White House’s coronavirus task force, cut an ad for the group Republican Voters Against Trump in which she claimed the president cares about no one but himself."

All this stuff that comes out weeks before the election makes me laugh , she was probably going to vote Democrat all along !!! The scum out there that will do or say anything to get him knocked out of office Just makes me want to vote for him that much more . It's the Brett kavanaugh hearings all over again!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What's Georgia done lately
Those people in Albany don't count huh?
That's not really part of Georgia I guess since their deaths are trivial .
Your word "Lately" puts my reply in context.
The Albany outbreak was back in March 2020.

Old Man Jingles

As for COVID, same here as everywhere else ... 98% of deaths were people 45 or older and had a co-morbidity health issue.

The rest of the country the comorbidity rate is only 94%
Excess deaths show the true impact of COVID-19 in the U.S.

"A recent report from the CDC appears to drill down that point with striking numbers, showing that 94% of U.S. deaths involving COVID-19 since February were also associated with other conditions, or comorbidities."
Comprehension is still a weak point for you ... I stated 98% of those over 44. :ignored:
You're vocabulary is vast though! :drool:

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Christopher A. Wray, the director of the friend.B.I., warned a House committee on Thursday that Russia is actively pursuing a disinformation campaign against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and expressed alarm about violent extremist groups.

“Racially motivated violent extremism,” mostly from white supremacists, has made up a majority of domestic terrorism threats, Mr. Wray told the House Homeland Security Committee. He also echoed an intelligence community assessment last month that Russia is conducting a “very active” campaign to spread disinformation and interfere in the presidential election, with Mr. Biden as the primary target.

Digby

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your word "Lately" puts my reply in context.
The Albany outbreak was back in March 2020.

Comprehension is still a weak point for you ... I stated 98% of those over 44. :ignored:
You're vocabulary is vast though! :drool:
My comprehension is fine , you just post fake news and half truths to support your arguments.........sickening absolutely sickening

fishtm2001

“I’m watching what they’re doing with Biden where he’s using teleprompters,” Trump told his supporters during a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin.

“‘Move it up, move it up, I can’t see, I can’t see,'” the President continued, mock-quoting Biden.

“He’s shot,” Trump added. “He’s shot.”

Meanwhile, two teleprompters could be seen standing plainly a few feet away:

GettyImages-1273229432-804x536.jpg

fishtm2001

President Tweeter's main point of attack on Biden looks rather spotty given his own rambling speeches, including a town hall that saw him refer to the herd immunity health strategy as “herd mentality,” assert that waiters “don’t think masks are good,” and claim that he “up-played” COVID-19 despite him directly admitting he had downplayed it. A "very stable genius" indeed.

fishtm2001

Come to think of it, Don the Dumb using a Teleprompter makes me think better of his cognition
because it's been established he struggles with reading.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I’m watching what they’re doing with Biden where he’s using teleprompters,” Trump told his supporters during a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin.

“‘Move it up, move it up, I can’t see, I can’t see,'” the President continued, mock-quoting Biden.

“He’s shot,” Trump added. “He’s shot.”
President Trump is right as usual.
You would think Biden would be capable of reading from a teleprompter but his dementia is so bad he can't even do that. What an embarrassment Biden is, very sad.