President Trump

vantexan

“I’m watching what they’re doing with Biden where he’s using teleprompters,” Trump told his supporters during a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin.

“‘Move it up, move it up, I can’t see, I can’t see,'” the President continued, mock-quoting Biden.

“He’s shot,” Trump added. “He’s shot.”

Meanwhile, two teleprompters could be seen standing plainly a few feet away:

GettyImages-1273229432-804x536.jpg
Big difference between a rally and giving reporters scripted questions Biden can read the answers to off teleprompters. Let's see how Biden does without them in the debates.

newfie

Those people in Albany don't count huh?
Thats not really part of Georgia I guess since their deaths are trivial .
The rest of the country the comorbidity rate is only 94%
Excess deaths show the true impact of COVID-19 in the U.S.

"A recent report from the CDC appears to drill down that point with striking numbers, showing that 94% of U.S. deaths involving COVID-19 since February were also associated with other conditions, or comorbidities."
Your "claim" of 98% of comorbidity rate makes me think you are just making stuff again.
Where is the research to back your hypothesis?

I'm not understanding are you arguing comorbidity is at 94 percent and not 98 percent?

newfie

All this stuff that comes out weeks before the election makes me laugh , she was probably going to vote Democrat all along !!! The scum out there that will do or say anything to get him knocked out of office Just makes me want to vote for him that much more . It's the Brett kavanaugh hearings all over again!!!

she's clearly trying to get a rino job on CNN or MSNBC

newfie

Christopher A. Wray, the director of the friend.B.I., warned a House committee on Thursday that Russia is actively pursuing a disinformation campaign against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

what he say about China and Irans misinformation campaign against trump Mr. Half the truth?

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Drumpf is taking "enhancements" lol.

What does come to mind is a couple years back I had a sig reg pkg in a small foam package for delivery. The nice older lady explained out of nowhere that it was experimental drugs to extend life. No joke I had trouble looking at her because her eyes didn't match her age/body and looked zombie-ish. After seeing a closeup of trump in a some article I just read he has the same wierd pinkish eyes as her.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
my god thats horrible , clearly he is the only president to make sure an outrageous promise. Luckily Congress controls the purse strings and made sure we spend like drunken sailors.
Why Not? Trump can veto the entire federal budget. Yes, outrageous promises that he sold to the people. Mc Connel no problem dishing out 1.2 Trillion to the1% in tax cut ( public dept)