President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1610210024691.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's interesting!

A source close to the polling firm tells Newsmax that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

“Americans are disgusted that cities burned for months and Washington and the media did nothing”

oldngray

nowhere special
That's interesting!

A source close to the polling firm tells Newsmax that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

“Americans are disgusted that cities burned for months and Washington and the media did nothing”
Dems going all out bat:censored2: crazy now will kill them in the future.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wait until Biden actually does have the biggest inauguration crowd in American history ( and fake pics won't be needed). donald's head will explode.
I doubt Donald will even care. He will be somewhere in one of his vaults counting his money and laughing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Has any other president's wife even come close to her? Read Andrew Jackson's wife was beautiful.
If nothing else its been fun watching her purposely avoid Donald. How many time has he been filmed reaching for her hand and she pulls away from him. :-) I would imagine the marriage is doomed--but I could be wrong.

PT Car Washer

If nothing else its been fun watching her purposely avoid Donald. How many time has he been filmed reaching for her hand and she pulls away from him. :-) I would imagine the marriage is doomed--but I could be wrong.
She forced trump to rewrite their prenuptial agreement just to get her to move into the White House with her. Her 4 years of glory are over.

newfie

That's interesting!

next year everyone that approved on that poll will be hunted down and shot for being a traitor to the nation

newfie

thats interesting . I wonder if trump has any of his billions tied up in that bank . I think i would be selling stock in deutsche bank if i had any .

refineryworker05

Republican voters are delusional. So starting a deadly riot by lying about voter fraud after losing an election by receiving over 7million fewer votes than your main opponent, will result in a rising approval rating. Lol. Delusional