President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
7GGDmrr.gif

Indecisi0n

Rod, he is a failure. No one ever hired him to fix anything. He breaks everything. There never was potential for anything good. Thank God that America is stronger than him.
I use to think he was a good business man. After he was elected and I did some actual research its amazing how horrible of a business man he really is and how no one knows this. I assume they are all naïve like I was. If you look at how he treated unions and you voted for this guy you should really be ashamed of yourself. I am not going by feelings or thoughts I am basing this from HIS previous actions.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Rod, he is a failure.
A billionaire failure? OK :backingout:
No one ever hired him to fix anything. He breaks everything.
Says more about your lack of vision than Trump's vision.
There never was potential for anything good.
Yet, so much good came from his visions and accomplishments.
Thank God that America is stronger than him.
America is always stronger than any person.
America is strong because of it's Constitution and laws.
America is great because of it's Constitution and Laws ... not because of it's citizens or elected individuals.

Indecisi0n

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I use to think he was a good business man. After he was elected and I did some actual research its amazing how horrible of a business man he really is and how no one knows this. I assume they are all naïve like I was. If you look at how he treated unions and you voted for this guy you should really be ashamed of yourself. I am not going by feelings or thoughts I am going back HIS previous actions.
TDS YODA.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Until Biden was sworn in Trump was still in charge and took 'the football' with him to Florida.

Seriously , do you read anything ?

Damn Inde!
You are really looking like you are blinded by your hate of Trump.

Baba's post is totally congruent with the Business Insider article.

Damn Dude ... let go of the hate!

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Damn @Indecisi0n!
You are really looking like you are blinded by your hate of Trump.

@Baba gounj's post is totally congruent with the Business Insider article.

Damn Dude ... let go of the hate!
I do not hate the man. I really try and take a step back and just read the facts. I also base my opinion off his actions and how he carries himself (tweets and speeches). I am not a dem and I am not a rep. I am my own person and I sit in the middle. I also never even said I like Biden.

Sportello

A billionaire failure? OK :backingout:
Prove it. He may very well owe more than what assets he has.
Says more about your lack of vision than Trump's vision.
White supremacy and kleptocracy are not a desirable visions, YVMV.
Yet, so much good came from his visions and accomplishments.
400,000+ dead and record debt and soaring unemployment, crime, and homelessness. Good if you're part of the kleptocracy, I guess.
America is always stronger than any person.
America is strong because of it's Constitution and laws.
America is great because of it's Constitution and Laws ... not because of it's citizens or elected individuals. I agree, but it would appear that one cult-like figure is capable of undoing all of that. We were warned in the past, but didn't listen. Hopefully this will teach us a lesson.
See above for clarity.