President Trump

The Driver

I drive.
Most of our big corporations are already kissing Trump's ass. GM, Boeing etc. All exercises to curry favor with the new King. Dressing on the salad, and business will continue as usual. GM will build cars all over the world, and Boeing and the others will outsource and off-shore as much work as possible, all with the Trump administration's blessings.
Funny how those tables turned in the last couple of weeks.

Indecisi0n

Research has proven that Biden is a crook.
Yet many still voted for him.
That shows the world that most voters are stupid.
And Trump isn't ? How do you explain all the people Trump has ripped off ? How about all the middle class guys he has not paid that has taken food off the table of hard working union workers like you and I ? Please go on. Don't mention Biden to me.

rod

Retired 22 years
I use to think he was a good business man. After he was elected and I did some actual research its amazing how horrible of a business man he really is and how no one knows this. I assume they are all naïve like I was. If you look at how he treated unions and you voted for this guy you should really be ashamed of yourself. I am not going by feelings or thoughts I am basing this from HIS previous actions.
None of those :censored2: holes in D.C. are friends of the Unions. Dems or Pubs.

Indecisi0n

I 100% agree but this man with his own actions has personally ripped guys like us off and its been proven. I base my opinion of him on this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And Trump isn't ? How do you explain all the people Trump has ripped off ? How about all the middle class guys he has not paid that has taken food off the table of hard working union workers like you and I ? Please go on. Don't mention Biden to me.
When Biden signs that E.O. to kill off the Keystone Pipeline, he will be doing the exact thing.
Last summer 4 American unions signed a contract with the Canadian company to send their crude oil thru a new pipeline connector so that American Gulf Coast Refineries could use it.
These were going to keep and create new union jobs.
These unions endorsed Biden.

Indecisi0n

When Biden signs that E.O. to kill off the Keystone Pipeline, he will be doing the exact thing.
Last summer 4 American unions signed a contract with the Canadian company to send their crude oil thru a new pipeline connector so that American Gulf Coast Refineries could use it.
These were going to keep and create new union jobs.
These unions endorsed Biden.
I said don't mention Biden and to just defend your dictator. I am done with you.
I asked you a direct question and you deflected.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
See above for clarity.
Get over it Dude!
Hate is not good for anyone.
Biden is President, DimWits have the House and the Senate ... yet you are letting hate steal your soul.

TDS YODA.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I do not hate the man. I really try and take a step back and just read the facts. I also base my opinion off his actions and how he carries himself (tweets and speeches). I am not a dem and I am not a rep. I am my own person and I sit in the middle. I also never even said I like Biden.
Well I like Biden and despised Trump.
I don't let others darken my soul ... especially when I can't control them and their actions/personality doesn't affect me.

Indecisi0n

Well I like Biden and despised Trump.
I don't let others darken my soul ... especially when I can't control them and their actions/personality doesn't affect me.
I like Biden more than I like Trump. I am not a fan of all Bidens ideas but when you compare the two its a no-brainer for me. Only time will tell. I still have hope.