President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
It doesn’t that’s the point! They are so ignorant of the facts it’s absolutely pathetic. Brainwashed by the propaganda!
So there would be no problem giving out voter ID’s to everyone. I don’t see a problem. In fact I think it’s be great. People should be able to vote in their local elections while out of town. Frankly they should be able to vote from as many places possible in every election they are eligible to vote in and should be able to do so easily.

Off the leash

Democrats are saying blacks and Hispanics are too dumb to get IDs. At least a third of the people I work with are either black or Hispanic, not one does not have an ID! All believe you should have one to vote and all of them say they don’t know anyone without one. And yes I asked them!

vantexan

So there would be no problem giving out voter ID’s to everyone. I don’t see a problem. In fact I think it’s be great. People should be able to vote in their local elections while out of town. Frankly they should be able to vote from as many places possible in every election they are eligible to vote in and should be able to do so easily.
Each state runs an election and it's up to that state how it's run. It sounds like you're advocating a national voter I.D. If so that's never going to fly.

Off the leash

The more fraud the better! Only way Democrats can win!
CCBB43BC-E696-4655-9ACD-4885238AA1F4.jpeg

vantexan

Democrats are saying blacks and Hispanics are too dumb to get IDs. At least a third of the people I work with are either black or Hispanic, not one does not have an ID! All believe you should have one to vote and all of them say they don’t know anyone without one. And yes I asked them!
And the relative few they claim don't have I.D. seem to have it for everything else in life that requires it. And most anything of any importance requires photo I.D.

bbsam

Staff member
If that's what it takes to stop the claims of racism I'm all for it. Just make sure it's fraud proof.
They are able to do trillions of dollars worth of transactions every single day. I don’t hear claims of massive fraud upending the economy. No reason to believe it couldn’t be secure. That’s not saying that there won’t be claims that the voting was rigged etc. But if Dominion can scare people out of frivolous statements with lawsuits, I’m fairly certain tech companies are pretty confident of their abilities.

Off the leash

They are able to do trillions of dollars worth of transactions every single day. I don’t hear claims of massive fraud upending the economy. No reason to believe it couldn’t be secure. That’s not saying that there won’t be claims that the voting was rigged etc. But if Dominion can scare people out of frivolous statements with lawsuits, I’m fairly certain tech companies are pretty confident of their abilities.
There is fraud everyday! Ever hear of identity theft? Home title theft? Credit card fraud? You put to much faith in electronic transactions. The Democrats were the ones warning about voting machines getting hacked a few years ago! What happened? Now they love the machines.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you want fewer voters. Thought so. Demographics do say that’s the only way your side wins.
You want mob rule. I’m not interested in that. Everyone gets an opportunity to vote in this country if they are truly political and want to.
What democrats want to do is make it easy for a bunch of uninformed apolitical :censored2:s who want to raid the working class for a bunch of free gibs to “vote”, check a box for free stuff.

You people go on and on about how stupid most people are, in fact so stupid they need cradle to the grave government there to care for them, yet you want those same people deciding who runs the government?

Yes I hate the idea of ghetto trash voting, I hate the idea of non political people just casting a ballot from their couch. Get off your ass and go to the polls if it matters to you. Everyone has that right.

Off the leash

You want mob rule. I’m not interested in that. Everyone gets an opportunity to vote in this country if they are truly political and want to.
What democrats want to do is make it easy for a bunch of uninformed apolitical *s who want to raid the working class for a bunch of free gibs to “vote”, check a box for free stuff.

You people go on and on about how stupid most people are, in fact so stupid they need cradle to the grave government there to care for them, yet you want those same people deciding who runs the government?

Yes I hate the idea of ghetto trash voting, I hate the idea of non political people just casting a ballot from their couch. Get off your ass and go to the polls if it matters to you. Everyone has that right.
Democrats only win by cheating and they know it. Majority of the country doesn’t buy into their BS policies! Democrats suck