President Trump

vantexan

They are able to do trillions of dollars worth of transactions every single day. I don’t hear claims of massive fraud upending the economy. No reason to believe it couldn’t be secure. That’s not saying that there won’t be claims that the voting was rigged etc. But if Dominion can scare people out of frivolous statements with lawsuits, I’m fairly certain tech companies are pretty confident of their abilities.
If they're able to do all of that then how are minorities slipping through the cracks and not getting government I.D.? If government I.D. is demanded and used pretty much everywhere then why do we need to create a new form of I.D. just for voting? Seems you're wanting something that can be manipulated to your ends. I think we should go back to paper ballots and have one Democrat and one Republican scrutinizing each ballot at each counting table. Has been done before without all the questions arising.

bbsam

Staff member
If they're able to do all of that then how are minorities slipping through the cracks and not getting government I.D.? If government I.D. is demanded and used pretty much everywhere then why do we need to create a new form of I.D. just for voting? Seems you're wanting something that can be manipulated to your ends. I think we should go back to paper ballots and have one Democrat and one Republican scrutinizing each ballot at each counting table. Has been done before without all the questions arising.
Manipulated to my ends? Just the opposite. I’m talking about a system where the dead could never longer vote because at death it’s functionality would be turned off. And age 18 it would turn on. Felony convictions? Turned off. Conviction expunged? Back on. It would be a constantly updated and current voter role. I personally have never been against voter ID. I just think it should be free and easy.

I do think democrats need to tip the scale. To me it seems republicans are in free fall and don’t even know it yet.

bbsam

Staff member
Each state runs an election and it's up to that state how it's run. It sounds like you're advocating a national voter I.D. If so that's never going to fly.
There is nothing that I said that suggests the state won’t run the election. But if voter ID is an issue on both sides, then the best solution is to give people the ID to vote.

vantexan

There is nothing that I said that suggests the state won’t run the election. But if voter ID is an issue on both sides, then the best solution is to give people the ID to vote.
Why can't they use current I.D.? It's ludicrous to think that people have I.D. for all kinds of things but not for voting.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why can't they use current I.D.? It's ludicrous to think that people have I.D. for all kinds of things but not for voting.
The Dims can set up Voter ID & Dimocrat Registration tables at the gaps in the Southern Wall. Give the illegals Visa Cards, boxes of food, fake addresses in Red states then send them North to integrate and set up landscaping businesses....

Off the leash

00CA3595-1E62-4B2D-AF45-6DDFC12C89BF.jpeg