President Trump

BigGuy2732

100 % Americans living in freedom

I’m loving this freedom! Watching so many of my friends lose their jobs over not getting a jab. Inflation. Impending nuclear war. Southern border being swamped and the traditional American majority being crushed by the Brandon administration and the elites who want to genocide all of us for merely existing.

It’s great!

newfie

There are no more kings because the mercantile class purged them, because humanity is regressing and spiraling out of control. Organically means that it happened in a way that enabled the best of the best to be at the front. Humans are not equal.
i think there is perhaps a constant battle between good and evil and the elite versus the working men and women that has gone on forever and will continue on.
I dont if humanity is regressing seems like it was much more brutal prior over the ages then what it is now. the rules of engagement though are constantly changing and we do have to pay attention or we lose .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i think there is perhaps a constant battle between good and evil and the elite versus the working men and women that has gone on forever and will continue on.
I dont if humanity is regressing seems like it was much more brutal prior over the ages then what it is now. the rules of engagement though are constantly changing and we do have to pay attention or we lose .
The only thing that stayed the same is human nature.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’m loving this freedom! Watching so many of my friends lose their jobs over not getting a jab. Inflation. Impending nuclear war. Southern border being swamped and the traditional American majority being crushed by the Brandon administration and the elites who want to genocide all of us for merely existing.

It’s great!
We could be in a worse place !
The stolen election caused most of the problems

BigGuy2732

The world is unequal and that’s just the way it goes. My argument is that government submitting to the church on faith and morals created more moral societies, and would to this day as well. Humanity is regressing because there has never been quite the immorality and confusion than that exists today. We are a million times worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. I can’t believe how bad things are right now. I seriously can’t imagine how it could get worse. We deserve complete annihilation for what we’ve allowed to transpire. Whole nations of Christians have completely abandoned the faith. We are a post Christian western world now.

I would take the brutal dictators of old. I cannot respect the elites of today. They’re all gay and wimpy.

vantexan

Just answer the question. Are you or are you not going to apply for benefits? You see that's the trouble with you pseudo conservatives. You're always giving we progressives the back of one hand but at the very same time you've got the other hand out demanding benefits from programs we progressive's managed to get passed into law despite bitter Republican opposition . You can't have it both ways. Either you're a true conservative or you're a RHINO . Republican in name only.
Just one of many such posts. You want more?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_w5uk9xp91f69hbb.jpeg