President Trump

newfie

Hey, the US Debt is only at $31 Trillion.
i wonder where the economic experts are when i see how they handled all the covid spending.
Everyone i hear on TV is an expert in hindsight.
they explain why things got the way they did but did not apparently have the foresight to prevent it.
the excess spending is not a priority for anyone.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
We're screwed. Even with an overwhelming red rush the MSM is an insurmountable blue PAC and this is where people glean "information"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We're screwed. Even with an overwhelming red rush the MSM is an insurmountable blue PAC and this is where people glean "information"
I agree to an extent.
Social media and conservative digital media platforms can have a big influence though.

It's why the Democrats attacked Facebook after the 2016 election about Russian influence on their platform. They essentially threatened them with financially harmful regulation if they didn't censor conservative viewpoints.

Then that's exactly what they did.

vantexan

I agree to an extent.
Social media and conservative digital media platforms can have a big influence though.

It's why the Democrats attacked Facebook after the 2016 election about Russian influence on their platform. They essentially threatened them with financially harmful regulation if they didn't censor conservative viewpoints.

Then that's exactly what they did.
Supposedly the Russians spent $100k on Facebook ads trying to influence the 2016 election. Democrats have just spent $56 million trying to influence the midterms by getting MAGA candidates across the finish line in their primaries. So who's really influencing elections?

newolddude

Trump's Chicago tower when he was filing taxes: worthless.
The same building when using as colateral for loans: a whole bunch of money.

This is where you guys tell me that's okay.

newolddude

FdM7uqdacAE1dqC

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They've been probing for a long time, and this is what they come up with? Still no criminal charges? Sounds like a big waste of tax payer money. They could be housing more illegals with that scratch. Isn't this the same investigation that a big of DA's resigned over?
Gotta keep the anti Trump thing going.
Still plenty of easily led Libs that will take the bait and slither with it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bingo.
They knew there is no criminal case.
Exactly. She has been digging everywhere trying to find a crime but when that failed she had to sue in civil court to keep the narrative going. Just before the elections of course. She has no case but it won't matter to her when her case later gets thrown out.

fishtm2001

Exactly. She has been digging everywhere trying to find a crime but when that failed she had to sue in civil court to keep the narrative going. Just before the elections of course. She has no case but it won't matter to her when her case later gets thrown out.
donald has tried to stymie the work of the OAG, and has been unsuccessful at every turn (shocking, I know). He was held in contempt of the New York state court in April and paid a fine of $110,000 for this and the risk of further costs—and only then agreed to comply.

fishtm2001

They've been probing for a long time, and this is what they come up with? Still no criminal charges? Sounds like a big waste of tax payer money. They could be housing more illegals with that scratch. Isn't this the same investigation that a big of DA's resigned over?
AG James also announced CRIMINAL referrals to the Southern District of New York and to the IRS. Penalties resulting from those referrals could result in substantial fines, and potentially even imprisonment.