President Trump

fishtm2001

"Donald Trump famously spent his time in the White House saying and doing things that elicited the response “Donate this man’s body to science so we can figure out what‘s wrong with him as soon as possible.” He’s suggested the US trade Puerto Rico for Greenland; claimed you can get cancer from sound; told people Melania Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un were close personal friends, despite the fact that the two had never met; publicly feuded with a dead man; repeatedly bragged he’d been named “Michigan Man of the Year,” an award that does not exist. This string of inanities, obviously, goes on and on. But the other night...".if you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it…" '

Paul Campos

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Trump is on the way to Wilmington. This is close to me and the news is warning about the expected crowds of 10+. They started rerouting 12 hours before the arrival. My guess is that there will be more than expected. 10k is about 5% of the local population. Pretty damn impressive IMO.
The Biden fbi will be photographing the attendees I'm sure and sweeping the blacktop for DNA.
Biden SUCKS.
SO DO LIBERALS.

fishtm2001

Trump is on the way to Wilmington. This is close to me and the news is warning about the expected crowds of 10+. They started rerouting 12 hours before the arrival. My guess is that there will be more than expected. 10k is about 5% of the local population. Pretty damn impressive IMO.
The Biden fbi will be photographing the attendees I'm sure and sweeping the blacktop for DNA.
Biden SUCKS.
SO DO LIBERALS.
Another Q rally?

vantexan

Right on cue, Van and his tribe see nothing but conspiracies.
You mean like the guy who was fired by the Clinton campaign after he admitted on air being a Democratic operative hired to start fights at Republican rallies? Had been used by Democrats for decades. Was fired the next day. Already been documented that the FBI used a bogus dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Two sources proved that. Internal FBI emails and the FISA court publicly rebuked the FBI for deceiving them with unverified documents. No doubt Republicans have used dirty tricks in the past too. But Dems seem a cut above in the shenanigans department.

fishtm2001

You mean like the guy who was fired by the Clinton campaign after he admitted on air being a Democratic operative hired to start fights at Republican rallies? Had been used by Democrats for decades. Was fired the next day. Already been documented that the FBI used a bogus dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Two sources proved that. Internal FBI emails and the FISA court publicly rebuked the FBI for deceiving them with unverified documents. No doubt Republicans have used dirty tricks in the past too. But Dems seem a cut above in the shenanigans department.
First, some of the information from Steele was included in the FISA application and has been partially corroborated, according to the Mueller report and Congressional testimony.

Second, investigators used more than just the dossier to get the FISA warrant. They mentioned Page’s past ties to known Russian spies in New York, and other materials that are still redacted.

Third, this discussion only revolves around the first of four FISAs against Page. Investigators went back to the court repeatedly, with new information, and demonstrated that they were collecting valuable information. All four FISA applications were granted by federal judges.

newolddude

Biden SUCKS.
SO DO LIBERALS.
I guess Trump/Q people can spend so much time going to these rallies because immigrants stole their jobs.

vantexan

First, some of the information from Steele was included in the FISA application and has been partially corroborated, according to the Mueller report and Congressional testimony.

Second, investigators used more than just the dossier to get the FISA warrant. They mentioned Page’s past ties to known Russian spies in New York, and other materials that are still redacted.

Third, this discussion only revolves around the first of four FISAs against Page. Investigators went back to the court repeatedly, with new information, and demonstrated that they were collecting valuable information. All four FISA applications were granted by federal judges.
You really have no clue. Carter Page was a CIA asset in Russia. And none of the Steele dossier was corroborated. The whole dossier was used for the FISA warrants and internal FBI emails released under a FOIA request verified that the FBI knew the dossier was bogus before they went to the FISA court with it. Both Comey and McCabe signed off that it was verified which is required for the FISA court to have a basis for granting warrants. And the FISA court absolutely scorched the FBI for deceiving them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You really have no clue. Carter Page was a CIA asset in Russia. And none of the Steele dossier was corroborated. The whole dossier was used for the FISA warrants and internal FBI emails released under a FOIA request verified that the FBI knew the dossier was bogus before they went to the FISA court with it. Both Comey and McCabe signed off that it was verified which is required for the FISA court to have a basis for granting warrants. And the FUSA court absolutely scorched the FBI for deceiving them.
He’s an idiot

fishtm2001

You really have no clue. Carter Page was a CIA asset in Russia. And none of the Steele dossier was corroborated. The whole dossier was used for the FISA warrants and internal FBI emails released under a FOIA request verified that the FBI knew the dossier was bogus before they went to the FISA court with it. Both Comey and McCabe signed off that it was verified which is required for the FISA court to have a basis for granting warrants. And the FISA court absolutely scorched the FBI for deceiving them.
Page was a cia asset? Where did you get that little tidbit?

fishtm2001

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first in their five-volume 1,313-page report in July 2019 in which they concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was "coherent and well-constructed". The first volume also concluded that the assessment was "proper", learning from analysts that there was "no politically motivated pressure to reach specific conclusions". The final and fifth volume, which was the result of three years of investigations, was released in August 2020,[6] ending one of the United States "highest-profile congressional inquiries."[7][8] The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an "extensive campaign" to sabotage the election in favor of Trump, which included assistance from some of Trump's own advisers.[

vantexan

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first in their five-volume 1,313-page report in July 2019 in which they concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was "coherent and well-constructed". The first volume also concluded that the assessment was "proper", learning from analysts that there was "no politically motivated pressure to reach specific conclusions". The final and fifth volume, which was the result of three years of investigations, was released in August 2020,[6] ending one of the United States "highest-profile congressional inquiries."[7][8] The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an "extensive campaign" to sabotage the election in favor of Trump, which included assistance from some of Trump's own advisers.[
Who are you citing?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"This string of inanities, obviously, goes on and on. But the other night...".if you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it…" '
Screenshot_20220922_210736.jpg