President Trump

another woke distraction . Don't look at how we're screwing up the country look at this fictitious threat
funny-banging.gif

newfie

I can never figure why the smartest man in the world Donald Trump allows Maggie Haberman so close and feeds her so much info and then she constantly does stuff like this.

I wonder if he ever referred to Satchell Page as a great negro

newfie

Wow Karen (Jo), take a pill. What a horrible thing to do to a child, let him play in the rain...
a prime example of TDS on sterioids. Laura and her child are out playing and got caught in the rain. Laura films their return to the house. TDS Karen then posts it on twitter as laura doing something to her child. TDS Newolddude then shares TDS karens obsession since it feeds his obsession. Get a life Karens
a prime example of TDS on sterioids. Laura and her child are out playing and got caught in the rain. Laura films their return to the house. TDS Karen then posts it on twitter as laura doing something to her child. TDS Newolddude then shares TDS karens obsession since it feeds his obsession. Get a life Karens

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why is it called Social Media, when it effectively serves as Antisocial Media?

vantexan

Devil's tools. COVID was very antisocial. Still is. Now the channels we communicate with are monitored for "misinformation" and censored. They control the flow of information and the narrative now. Convenient right?
It's a scary, scary world. I saw a guy pick his nose the other day then flick it on the sidewalk. Doesn't he know that boogers are even more slippery than banana peels? They're all out to get us I tell ya! Get your AR-15 and bar the door! Better yet, run. Runnnnnn!!!!! And don't stop until you see Jesus!

It's a scary, scary world. I saw a guy pick his nose the other day then flick it on the sidewalk. Doesn't he know that boogers are even more slippery than banana peels? They're all out to get us I tell ya! Get your AR-15 and bar the door! Better yet, run. Runnnnnn!!!!! And don't stop until you see Jesus!
They really are though. This country is sold out bro.