President Trump

Gotta Go

1664723977569.png

vantexan

i wouldn't click on her links if i were you. she was busted here for stalking other members years ago. she often claimed she had hacked different members accounts here by using such.
I always find it odd when people have that kind of talent and aren't using it for gainful employment.

vantexan

yea i think its just more of her BS to try to inimidate people here but she did do some internet stalking on Dannyboy
She has tried to intimidate me by putting my actual name out. Years before I had put my real name in a post and she held onto that in hopes of using it against me someday. And she thinks we're the Nazis.

newfie

She has tried to intimidate me by putting my actual name out. Years before I had put my real name in a post and she held onto that in hopes of using it against me someday. And she thinks we're the Nazis.
Not surprised. I'm surprised they let her back in much less not filed a police report on her.

they probably should have one on record about her behavior since they have access to her registration information.
Dannyboy claimed she had to have come to his house and pulled in his driveway to get the pictures she posted on the internet.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I always find it odd when people have that kind of talent and aren't using it for gainful employment.
yea i think its just more of her BS to try to inimidate people here but she did do some internet
i wouldn't click on her links if i were you. she was busted here for stalking other members years ago. she often claimed she had hacked different members accounts here by using such.
BS.

Jiangshi

yea i think its just more of her BS to try to inimidate people here but she did do some internet stalking on Dannyboy
The guy who used his real name and had his business that wasn’t paying taxes as his logo?

Still can’t spell, can you BigBobUPS?

newfie

The guy who used his real name and had his business that wasn’t paying taxes as his logo?

Still can’t spell, can you BigBobUPS?
twenty years later its still easy to bait you into admitting how sick and twisted you are.
thanks for your confession
maybe the new owners will act on getting you the lock up you really need.

Jiangshi

twenty years later its still easy to bait you into admitting how sick and twisted you are.
thanks for your confession
maybe the new owners will act on getting you the lock up you really need.
????

Real name, business name and I noticed?

Okay