President Trump

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
FfyfzMdUAAA7sD6
21 months out of office now, but forever in your head (rent-free)

Box Ox

Trump is likely to be back any time now. Elon will want to juice the stock price, and rest-assured, Wall Street will take the bait. This will probably be paired with a 2024 run announcement.

Why wouldn't Orange Mussolini announce his run right after the Republicans have retaken both chambers of Congress and it's become very clear that voters aren't buying what the Democrats have been selling?

newolddude

Why wouldn't Orange Mussolini announce his run right after the Republicans have retaken both chambers of Congress and it's become very clear that voters aren't buying what the Democrats have been selling?
So the election is over and you've won? I guess you guys are the ones fixing things now.

Box Ox

So the election is over and you've won? I guess you guys are the ones fixing things now.

I've never voted for a Republican. This year would be the first time. I still watch much more CNN and MSNBC than I do Fox News. And when I do watch them I can see the fear in their people's eyes and hear it in their voices as they suddenly admit to reality when it comes to crime and all of the other things that Democrats have been denying are a problem until now. Everyone knows what's coming.

floridays

I've never voted for a Republican. This year would be the first time. I still watch much more CNN and MSNBC than I do Fox News. And when I do watch them I can see the fear in their people's eyes and hear it in their voices as they suddenly admit to reality when it comes to crime and all of the other things that Democrats have been denying are a problem until now. Everyone knows what's coming.
You stick that knife in the democrat heart.
They aren't coming back, gone not to return, if the country remains. They are not the democracts my parents voted for, I voted for Jimmy Carter. I got off the plantation with Renaldus Magnus, you know he was a democrat to.

I'm not republican, doubtful there is anything lasting in your view, but you have seen some light.
I won't vote for a democrat, period. Gotta be a :poop: for brains to do that.

Just for a point of information, I haven't watched fox news for a decade, minimum.

newolddude

Babagounj

Strength through joy

oldngray

nowhere special
Here's a good example of rent free living.

Liberal mind.jpg