President Trump

Box Ox

The Democrats dream candidate.

Sure. But would Biden do at least as well against him in 2024 as he did in 2020? He’d need to.

Guess that might not matter since the media will be sure to turn on him after next Tuesday’s performance. It’s gonna be ugly.

Will be interesting to see who the Democratic Presidential candidate is for 2024.

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure. But would Biden do at least as well against him in 2024 as he did in 2020? He’d need to.

Guess that might not matter since the media will be sure to turn on him after next Tuesday’s performance. It’s gonna be ugly.

Will be interesting to see who the Democratic Presidential candidate is for 2024.

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
Biden won’t make it to 2024.

PT Car Washer

Not convinced President Biden will run in 2024. His age will be a large controversy. Of course trump is just a few years younger. Hoping there will be younger blood with more progressive ideas by both parties.

Gotta Go

1667706568640.png

TheDudeAbides92

Trump is suddenly
-pro choice?
-pro LGBTQ rights?
-pro immigration/open borders?
-pro gun control?
-pro woman's rights
-pro union
-pro nationalized health care
etc
Just because he attacks DeSantis?
He’s pro lockdown we know that. He enacted gun control by executive order when he banned bump stocks. Frankly I think it’s obvious hes a wolf in sheep’s clothing

He’s a big government republican on a good day. If it’s him vs Biden I’d rather write in ron paul. Treat it like the joke that it is. I was done with trump when he started operation warp speed

Box Ox

Doesn't look like it.

We’ll see how long that lasts. The Democratic Party is going to look incredibly weak after the midterm elections and there will be less pressure on Republicans to pick a more practical Presidential candidate that independents would be more inclined to vote for in 2024.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We’ll see how long that lasts. The Democratic Party is going to look incredibly weak after the midterm elections and there will be less pressure on Republicans to pick a more practical Presidential candidate that independents would be more inclined to vote for in 2024.
Trump isn’t going to be the nominee. There’s already murmuring about his age.