President Trump

Box Ox

Trump is the healthiest president ever and will live until he’s over 100. And he will remain in perfect health with full mental capacity until that time.
-MAGAs
ee.jpeg

Box Ox

Newsom is the best they've got.

And that... Lol. That's just sad.

Guy's the worst. Guess that's what this is about. Making attempts to appear that he's moderated.

11/03/2022

"Gov. Gavin Newsom has issued a blanket rejection of local California governments’ plans to curb homelessness, putting on hold hundreds of millions of dollars in aid — a sharp rebuke to how cities and counties are tackling the metastasizing issue.

“Californians demand accountability and results, not settling for the status quo,” Newsom said in a statement Thursday."

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Guy's the worst. Guess that's what this is about. Making attempts to appear that he's moderated.

Oakland's mayor says she was "perplexed" by the decision.

11/03/2022

"Gov. Gavin Newsom has issued a blanket rejection of local California governments’ plans to curb homelessness, putting on hold hundreds of millions of dollars in aid — a sharp rebuke to how cities and counties are tackling the metastasizing issue.

“Californians demand accountability and results, not settling for the status quo,” Newsom said in a statement Thursday."
Sounds about right.

It's time for everyone to start trying to win the so called "centrists" votes.

Politicians lying for votes. I wonder if they've ever tried that before. :rolleyes:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump has spent $2M to fix up his plane, along with a new paint job which costed $200,000.
And he insisted that it be ready by the early Nov. , I think that will confirm any rumors of what his intentions are.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m thinking Manchin switches parties or becomes an independent if the democrats get crushed, especially after the idiot in chiefs comments about closing all coal fired plants.
He already did the party switching performance for the I'm really not liberal photo op.
He is your fossil burning/domestic oil loving fake moderate Democrat. Right out of Bill Clinton's 1992 playbook. Hard working, blue collar, middle-class , kill me a deer with my gun, West Virginia outdoor boy, Californians and New Yorkers can suck it.
Wait and see.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump has spent $2M to fix up his plane, along with a new paint job which costed $200,000.
And he insisted that it be ready by the early Nov. , I think that will confirm any rumors of what his intentions are.
Shhhhhh. Be still.
The left will report he wants it to look good when he flies to Russia so him and Putin can make plans on how they're gonna steal the election in 2024.

TheDudeAbides92

You can't see a difference in this country compared to 2 years ago?
Yeah I can but who started it? Trump did. with his plandemic emergency lockdown and all the other bull:censored2: that came with that and followed. He’s either a fellow traveler or a complete fool but either way I don’t see any reason to want him back

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Those numbers a kind of high.
It’s been here for Heavy Check/Mods/Paint