President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
nobody knows if obama called or not. He is right some just write letters and some call. Some do both
I remember Obama meeting some caskets.....was that the Benghazi dead?? Were they still talking about some homemade film as the cause? I remember Obama claiming executive privilege
I remember Obama meeting Bergdahl.....you know, the one who served with distinction...:sick:
I remember Obama claiming executive privilege about the gun running operation "fast & furious".

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
and now were finding out the russians bribed the clintons im 2010 and obama gave the russians some sweetheart deals

Jkloc420

Was the president disrespectful to President Obama when he said Obama didn't reach out to the families of the fallen? And then he tried to blame it on "That's what the generals have told me"?
john kelly said when his son was killed in 2010, obama did not call them, just reported by nbc, boom

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Any time this president is criticized, he deflects by making the same claim about others, whether it's true or not. I see this behavior in my ten-year-old and seven-year-old.
His supporters do the same thing to defend him.
Exhibit B
I remember Obama meeting some caskets.....was that the Benghazi dead?? Were they still talking about some homemade film as the cause? I remember Obama claiming executive privilege
I remember Obama meeting Bergdahl.....you know, the one who served with distinction...:sick:
I remember Obama claiming executive privilege about the gun running operation "fast & furious".

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
and now were finding out the russians bribed the clintons im 2010 and obama gave the russians some sweetheart deals
You mean this?
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Jkloc420

You mean this?
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
you got it

bbsam

Staff member
You mean this?

But Trump could not be compromised? How does this work?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You mean this?

Interesting. More ties to Team Trump and Russia.

"The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump's deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show."
From the article