President Trump

floridays

Ok. Does not absolve the current administration.
Only conjecture and allegations at the current time. I thought you were better than this, I stand corrected. Current administration does not need absolution until a fact is presented and answered. Bring some facts.

bbsam

Staff member
Only conjecture and allegations at the current time. I thought you were better than this, I stand corrected. Current administration does not need absolution until a fact is presented and answered. Bring some facts.
I have no doubt. It's the president and his folks wh have been attempting to thwart every investigation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember Obama meeting some caskets.....was that the Benghazi dead?? Were they still talking about some homemade film as the cause? I remember Obama claiming executive privilege
I remember Obama meeting Bergdahl.....you know, the one who served with distinction...:sick:
I remember Obama claiming executive privilege about the gun running operation "fast & furious".
Obama apparently did not call now-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly after his son was killed in Afghanistan in 2010.

Sportello

Once facts are brought forth, there will be indictments if there is evidence of illegality.

I don’t see Hillary Clinton be indicted for anything at this time. I’m not so sure about Flynn, Kushner, et al.