President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
5r4yN3Y.jpg
Shut up you enemy of the people!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
...and I will repeal the ACA on day one.

Will have to send this guy a UPS calendar so he can keep track of time.

I'm in a super red state where the median income of the country where I'm at is $21,000. They want to start winning, but there's no industry and most service jobs are about $12 per hour.

Oh, they're going to get so tired of the winning.

P

pickup

Most excellent. I guess this is what a president who ignores the Constitution, refuses to divest, and lies 70 percent of the time really looks like.

I guess we'll have to jail the free press type person who posted this picture.

Nah, just keep him out of the press briefings. Let him copy the notes of the other journalists who get in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What percentage is many I wonder? Also how is "organised crime" defined in Sweden?
They're grenades left over from the war in the balkans, it's not because of refugees. It's pretty clear this was just a trumpflake attempt to rationalize the nonsense that comes out of our president's face hole.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nah, just keep him out of the press briefings. Let him copy the notes of the other journalists who get in.

Waaahhhh!! Boohoo!!! I'm a whining little bitch president who can't take questions from the press, and can only give answers that make me look good.

Unfair!!! Rigged!! Biased!!! Waaahhhh!

JL 0513

Waaahhhh!! Boohoo!!! I'm a whining little bitch president who can't take questions from the press, and can only give answers that make me look good.

Unfair!!! Rigged!! Biased!!! Waaahhhh!

How many times in 8 years did Obama appear on Fox News?

Oh, and Hillary during the campaign? I believe zero times. The largest news audience.