President Trump

rickyb

democracy. toilet. flushing sound.

i look forward to the republican blow back to this when they figure out trump is not going to make america great again.

4 people now calling it a kleptocracy.

"And then you add onto that, of course, all of the corruption around his personal businesses, and we see a kind of kleptocracy coming together with a corporatization of the government that is absolutely unprecedented in our history."

oldngray

nowhere special
democracy. toilet. flushing sound.

i look forward to the republican blow back to this when they figure out trump is not going to make america great again.

"And then you add onto that, of course, all of the corruption around his personal businesses, and we see a kind of kleptocracy coming together with a corporatization of the government that is absolutely unprecedented in our history."

4 people? Wow! What an overwhelming majority!

4 people few people pay attention to? If the vast majority thinks differently maybe you should broaden your reading list.

Oops! I forgot. You don't read. You just follow what they say on twitter.

rickyb

4 people? Wow! What an overwhelming majority!

4 people few people pay attention to? If the vast majority thinks differently maybe you should broaden your reading list.

Oops! I forgot. You don't read. You just follow what they say on twitter.
a minority or a majority doesnt mean its true or not ;)

i thought you woulda figured that out already oldngray nowhere special.

rickyb

Milo Yiannopoulos the former senior editor for Breitbart News, just got in a lot of trouble for supporting pedophilia.

time to switch news organizations?

rickyb

I think Milo is done. Couldn't happen to a nicer gay.
just cuz i dont like him doesnt mean im gonna gay bash on here...

heres what he said.

Milo Yiannopoulos: "This arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys, you know, the understanding that many of us have of the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. ... Some of the most important, enriching and incredibly, you know, life-affirming, important, shaping relationships, very often between younger boys and older men, can—they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys."

bbsam

Staff member
images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

They look so harmless.

wkmac

They're late to the party. From 7 years go.

Whatever it takes to protect the aristocracy elite and the kleptocracy that enables it!

:peaceful:

link

wkmac

these people were critical of obama too so perhaps this is just an acceleration of whats already been happening.

I've heard people (not just in the US either) refer to politicians and government as a bunch of thieves/crooks for decades, I've been around 6 decades and come to think of it, I can't remember not hearing that claim. Some serious and some in a kind of comedic passing. George Carlin all but made it comedic commentary albeit he expanded it to a more nefarious ends. That said, people may not have used the word (of greek origin) to refer to what many are calling it by name now in kleptocracy, but seems to me the thought was always there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
just cuz i dont like him doesnt mean im gonna gay bash on here...

heres what he said.

Milo Yiannopoulos: "This arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys, you know, the understanding that many of us have of the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. ... Some of the most important, enriching and incredibly, you know, life-affirming, important, shaping relationships, very often between younger boys and older men, can—they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys."

Play on words. I am pro-gay. Milo is a dirtbag pedophile. If he has victimized minors, I hope they come forward and Milo goes to prison.

rickyb

lori wallach on the bad trade deals and what good or bad trump will do. ive heard nafta as being the greatest betrayal to workers in 70 years. something i cant remember hearing is she says real wages in mexico are lower now than they were pre NAFTA. wages are also lower in america, and canada. she said canada has paid 350 million to corporations because of our environmental protections.

Global Trade Watchdog Lori Wallach | Interviews | Tavis Smiley | PBS

bbsam

Staff member
Play on words. I am pro-gay. Milo is a dirtbag pedophile. If he has victimized minors, I hope they come forward and Milo goes to prison.
I actually think I'd like to hang out with him for a day and chat. If you watch one of his "best of" videos he has the same "facts" that he likes to bring up. They sound pretty flimsy but nobody seems to really press him on his wild statements.

I'd like to see him interviewed by Steven Colbert. I think he's both far funnier and smarter than young Milo.

rickyb

Is Trump the New Boris Yeltsin? | Max Keiser

The hope that Trump would take on Wall Street crooks is dead. It was a long shot to begin with but it’s now clear that his level of financial illiteracy and corruption, a hallmark of Obama’s Presidency, is on par, or perhaps even exceeds Obama’s.

What we see shaping up in the first few weeks of Trump’s Presidency is his emergence as the new Boris Yeltsin, the puppet idiot installed by America’s neo-cons and Wall St. bankers after the Soviet Union collapsed to drown the country in debt and deceit.

Yeltsin was a drunk clown who gave away the country to oligarchs, who turned the country into a kleptocracy – all happening under the laughing approval of President Bill Clinton.

Today Trump fills the Yeltsin role in American politics. As Wall St. laughs, Trump begins the process of giving away (read: privatizing) America’s assets to be owned by our new ruling kleptocracy. Inflation is coming…But not because wages go up, but because price gouging and monopoly pricing starts to dominate our everyday lives with no cheap substitutes coming from overseas due to an increasing global level of distrust and illiquidity among trading partners. Leveraged buyouts fueled by bailouts and free money from the central bankers will continue to kill competition in America. Media, energy, pharmaceutical, finance and agriculture will all be controlled by impregnable monopolies (and Warren Buffett).

Read more at Is Trump the New Boris Yeltsin? | Max Keiser