President Trump

newfie

I'm sorry. Was Obama running for office? How exactly was Trump his political rival. Or is this all part of the vast Clinton conspiracy and Obama was their puppet President

Obama ? that the guy that targeted conservative groups using the IRS?
or maybe he's the guy that has his people spy on reporters he didn't like?

and all of sudden you act as if you're surprised at the latest revelations ?

newfie

Are you talking about the Affordable Care Act? Did that get dismantled ? I must have missed that one too.

and she's a beaut too

obamacare.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
There's plenty of good in the country, not so much in Trump. Dude is basically human garbage.
There’s a lot of good in the country. A lot of good elected officials, a lot of good reporters, a lot of good immigrants. Guess who trashed all of the above.

vantexan

I'm sorry. Was Obama running for office? How exactly was Trump his political rival. Or is this all part of the vast Clinton conspiracy and Obama was their puppet President
Did I say political rival? No, I said political opponents. Obama as President was the head of the Democrat Party. He wanted to see Hillary win and continue his policies, not have a Republican come in and undo them. Of course they thought she would win and no one would be the wiser about all of this spying. But they're big government people, they just couldn't help themselves.

newfie

The fact that Clinton was the alternative has no bearing on the type of person Trump is. I don't fault anyone for not wanting Hillary for president.

sure it does , Hillary was the most crooked candidate to ever run for office . All you Hillary boot lickers have to take your medicine. don't try to dodge it just take your beating.