President Trump

newfie

As far as serving, obviously that doesn't account for much when your side deports veterans.

Whut?

let me see if I understand you. I served my country honorably and that does not count for much because?

our government deported aliens who had served in the armed forces and did not take advantage of expedited citizenship options available to all that serve and then committed crimes which as aliens got them deported?

those same veterans who served had they gotten their citizenship would have instead ended up in Jail instead of free in some other country.

but because of this my service to my country does not count for much?

are you insane or desperate for something to argue about?

MAKAVELI

Whut?

let me see if I understand you. I served my country honorably and that does not count for much because?

our government deported aliens who had served in the armed forces and did not take advantage of expedited citizenship options available to all that serve and then committed crimes which as aliens got them deported?

those same veterans who served had they gotten their citizenship would have instead ended up in Jail instead of free in some other country.

but because of this my service to my country does not count for much?

are you insane or desperate for something to argue about?
I call bs that you ever served. A real veteran would never justify the deportation of another veteran.

vantexan

Unless you actually belong to a tribal nation you are not Native. Sorry to break the news to you. Their history on this continent dates back thousands of years. That is why the term Native was given to them.
My grandfather was 3/4ths Cherokee, my grandmother half. The majority of Native Americans in the U.S. today are of mixed ancestry. You guys get so offended over the slightest thing racial and then spout off about things you know nothing about.

MAKAVELI

I wasn't speaking of you specifically. But on your point, many white Muricans have African American in their lineage but most don't call themselves African American. I always find it funny when people talk in percentages of their ethnic background.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My grandfather was 3/4ths Cherokee, my grandmother half. The majority of Native Americans in the U.S. today are of mixed ancestry. You guys get so offended over the slightest thing racial and then spout off about things you know nothing about.
Don't let Trump hear about all this, he'll probably start calling you Hiawatha or something.

newfie

I wasn't speaking of you specifically. But on your point, many white Muricans have African American in their lineage but most don't call themselves African American. I always find it funny when people talk in percentages of their ethnic background.

I don't know why anyone would you guys whine too much . stop race baiting, whining and burning down our cities and maybe more will claim their heritage?

vantexan

If my grandfather was 3/4ths African American and my grandmother half I would proudly say I have African American blood in me. As far as the percentages go Native Americans routinely consider percentages because it matters to be included on tribal rolls. I remember Tiger Woods pointing out he was half Asian(Thai), 1/4 African American, 1/8th White, and 1/8th Native American.

MAKAVELI

If my grandfather was 3/4ths African American and my grandmother half I would proudly say I have African American blood in me. As far as the percentages go Native Americans routinely consider percentages because it matters to be included on tribal rolls. I remember Tiger Woods pointing out he was half Asian(Thai), 1/4 African American, 1/8th White, and 1/8th Native American.
And as I said if you belong to a Tribal Nation, you are Native. That has to be proved through your family heritage. But to claim everyone Native that is born here is disingenous to say the least.

newfie

Trumps proven himself right on much of this before he will again despite a few republicans that sing the media's songslike canaries to get their face on TV.

this will all get smoothed over and deflected politically as these things do .

whats sad though is Obama has set a new standard for slime in politics. Future presidents will now spy on the opposing parties candidate because of some alleged area of concern.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
OYesMgf.png

vantexan

And as I said if you belong to a Tribal Nation, you are Native. That has to be proved through your family heritage. But to claim everyone Native that is born here is disingenous to say the least.
Being a native isn't the same as being a Native American. If you're born here you're a native. Why don't we tell the Native Americans to go back to Asia? They may have been here first but if you're expecting a world where they live lightly on the land(which was a myth), living in peace and harmony(another myth)while the rest of us go back to our ancestral homelands(as if they'd take us)you're kidding yourself. They got here first, but couldn't hold it through war. It's over and done, move on.