President Trump

newfie

Ali did what?
c96242_0a9b3e17463446109990174d7668b496~mv2.jpg

newfie

14% is not 70%. Even Putin doesn’t believe he controls Germany’s energy.

you libs are too much.

one minute Putin is the anti-christ

the next time you quote him like he's MLK

you didnt believe a damn thing Putin said that helped trump but you have no problem quoting him when you think he helps your argument.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you libs are too much.

one minute Putin is the anti-christ

the next time you quote him like he's MLK

you didnt believe a damn thing Putin said that helped trump but you have no problem quoting him when you think he helps your argument.
It is only bad if it is something to do with trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
comey was a pos because of clinton and now he is awesome cuz trump fired him, brennan spied on people and lied and now he is awesome

newfie

A fool and his money...

or other's money, in Donnie's case. It was never his money, he had none.

so your argument and i'm shocked that you would say this is that black leadership has no integrity.

that they are all sell outs for associating with a racist when there are certainly other fools with their money who they could have bonded with?

vantexan

Maybe it’s the other way around. Maybe the Donald loved blacks (in photo ops) when it was good publicity and let his racist colors fly when it became good politics.

I’d say that’s far more likely.

By the way, you’ve really taken the racist’s refrain to new heights: “I’m not a racist. I have a black friend.” “Trump’s not a racist. There’s pictures of him with black people.”
And if he took no pictures with Blacks you'd say "Trump's a racist. He never takes pictures with Blacks." There's no winning which is why over time Whites just give up trying.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And if he took no pictures with Blacks you'd say "Trump's a racist. He never takes pictures with Blacks." There's no winning which is why over time Whites just give up trying.
Or just make fun of the racist comments.
There is no integrity in racist claims anymore.
It normally says more about the person making the claim than the target.

vantexan

Or maybe he really is a racist. Kinda how it all adds up.
Best thing he can do is everything possible to create a plentiful job market. A rising tide lifts all boats. Thankfully there are Black leaders out there that recognize Trump is helping their community, not just paying lip service to get their vote.