President Trump

vantexan

What planet do you live on? Trump has been deep tongue kissing Putin for years and he hasn’t been all that interested in holding firm on the NATO alliance.
Trump is the ultimate wheeler dealer. He wants something from the EU, he scares them into getting it. He's not going to walk away from NATO, but at least we have a president willing to make them uphold their obligations.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump is the ultimate wheeler dealer. He wants something from the EU, he scares them into getting it. He's not going to walk away from NATO, but at least we have a president willing to make them uphold their obligations.
What did he get from North Korea (besides a photo op)?

bbsam

Staff member
Walk away from NATO? Of course he won’t. Putin has him right where he wants him. I doubt the rest of NATO trusts anything about the American president.

newfie

new york KKK meeting

Trump-and-Jesse-Jackson.jpg

newfie

Walk away from NATO? Of course he won’t. Putin has him right where he wants him. I doubt the rest of NATO trusts anything about the American president.

what other significant black leader would you like to see hanging out with the racist Trump?

sit back and read your posts , everything you post is a big fingernails on the chalk board whine.

Trump owns you

newfie

Lebron James

lebron to your original point was not there decades ago to have that opportunity. if you're going to use Lebron then you just conceeded my point that blacks loved Trump until it became politically expedient to call him a racist.

Sportello

lebron to your original point was not there decades ago to have that opportunity. if you're going to use Lebron then you just conceeded my point that blacks loved Trump until it became politically expedient to call him a racist.
How would you know what Blacks loved?

It wasn't Donnie. Everyone takes money from a fool.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
yes with germany building a pipeline with them to provide energy. Building a pipeline with an enemy who can shut it off

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe it’s the other way around. Maybe the Donald loved blacks (in photo ops) when it was good publicity and let his racist colors fly when it became good politics.

I’d say that’s far more likely.

By the way, you’ve really taken the racist’s refrain to new heights: “I’m not a racist. I have a black friend.” “Trump’s not a racist. There’s pictures of him with black people.”