President Trump

newfie

FB_IMG_1539918623705.jpg

floridays

the beginning of the end. watch that liberal crap slide down that wall :)

Excellent offering, these clowns lives must be so miserable as their hopes have turned into zero, zilch, nada.
Unhinged and not connected to reality is how I would describe them. That is the nicest description I can affix to them. They are seething and it has been an enjoyable train wreck to watch. And it ain't over Yogi. :lol::thumbup::2guns::2guns::2guns:

newfie

Excellent offering, these clowns lives must be so miserable as their hopes have turned into zero, zilch, nada.
Unhinged and not connected to reality is how I would describe them. That is the nicest description I can affix to them. They are seething and it has been an enjoyable train wreck to watch. And it ain't over Yogi. :lol::thumbup::2guns::2guns::2guns:

every shot delivered as the one that takes trump down. they should be tied to their chairs and forced to watch their own nonsense on a 24 hour replay.

oldngray

nowhere special
every shot delivered as the one that takes trump down. they should be tied to their chairs and forced to watch their own nonsense on a 24 hour replay.
NYT has come out with endless fictional hit pieces on Trump. Big news when they come out with them but dead silence when they get disproved.

BrownArmy

NYT has come out with endless fictional hit pieces on Trump. Big news when they come out with them but dead silence when they get disproved.

What’s fake about the tax piece that the NYT ran, about D being paid $200K a year as a toddler?

Oh right, it’s not fake.

Self-made three-year old, lmao

floridays

What’s fake about the tax piece that the NYT ran, about D being paid $200K a year as a toddler?

Oh right, it’s not fake.

Self-made three-year old, lmao
This post is in response to @BrownArmy. It frosts me that your sniveling type can't get over the fact that Trump is successful. Did his dad give him a hand,....certainly. Did his dad leave him or give him billions throughout his lifetime.....no. Trump is 72 years old, for curiosities sake exactly how did the NYT get his father's tax returns from 60-70 plus years ago to make this claim?
I'm sure you will dodge this. You know how to see my posts, you've responded to them in the past... chicken :poop:.

BrownArmy

This post is in response to @BrownArmy. It frosts me that your sniveling type can't get over the fact that Trump is successful. Did his dad give him a hand,....certainly. Did his dad leave him or give him billions throughout his lifetime.....no. Trump is 72 years old, for curiosities sake exactly how did the NYT get his father's tax returns from 60-70 plus years ago to make this claim?
I'm sure you will dodge this. You know how to see my posts, you've responded to them in the past... chicken :poop:.

You're high.

It's obvious you didn't read the article.

18 months of research and 100,000 documents.

It's curious that no one in the Trump camp has refuted the accuracy of the NYT story, they just call it a 'hit piece'.

Maybe it is a hit piece, but as far as I can tell, it's true.

Ok chicken s, what do you got?

Trump was receiving bailouts and loans from his father well into his forties.

The 'self-made-man' image is a complete crock of ...