President Trump

newfie

Did you read the NYT article?

If so, what in it do you refute?

The entire story. The trumps have been audited exhaustively and found to be legitimate.

but I'll play along . have the ny times do a tax story on your dead father or grandfather that they cant fight or refute and let me know which jail you are planning to abide in.

BrownArmy

The entire story. The trumps have been audited exhaustively and found to be legitimate.

but I'll play along . have the ny times do a tax story on your dead father or grandfather that they cant fight or refute and let me know which jail you are planning to abide in.

So the entire article is fabricated?

newfie

So the entire article is fabricated?

I think an objective analysis would wonder the value and motivation behind such a research endeavor investigating the tax records of a dead man.

clearly Donald trumps father is not capable of defending himself or disputing the details. Thus it is the perfect prosecution for which no defense will be rendered.

the NY times job is to report the news it is not to make it or go on fishing expeditions.

BrownArmy

I think an objective analysis would wonder the value and motivation behind such a research endeavor investigating the tax records of a dead man.

clearly Donald trumps father is not capable of defending himself or disputing the details. Thus it is the perfect prosecution for which no defense will be rendered.

the NY times job is to report the news it is not to make it or go on fishing expeditions.

The documents stand by themselves, and they span well past Fred Trump, into Donald and his siblings tax records.

I suppose you could make an argument against confidential documents being leaked, but that’s a separate and frankly irrelevant sidebar.

Again, do you believe that the documents are fabricated?

So far, no one had credibly disputed them. It is what it is, and what it is blows up the Donald’s story of being a ‘self-made’ man.

If everything in the article is true, you can still support and defend Donald, just be honest about it.

newfie

And the over the years the Trumps paid millions and millions and millions to the IRS for their misdeeds.

or mistakes , people do make mistakes unless of course they are a member of the opposing party in which case it is always clear criminal intent.

at least you're now conceding my point that Trump has been audited exhaustively.

the premise of your New York times article is also along that line.
there have thousands of people who have contributed to the financial record keeping of the trumps past and present. your argument alleges an organized crime activity.

Those records have been audited internally and externally by licensed private sector auditors . your argument alleges those people were also part of this organized crime activity.

those records were also audited by government auditors at all levels. Your argument would indicate that those auditors were also part of the conspiracy.

and then we are expected to believe a couple of reporters who are not as well versed in accounting practices somehow discovered what all those prior could not.

its a story line that only a few desperate snowflakes could possibly swallow and thus my original point.

floridays

or mistakes , people do make mistakes unless of course they are a member of the opposing party in which case it is always clear criminal intent.

at least you're now conceding my point that Trump has been audited exhaustively.

there have thousands of people who have contributed to the financial record keeping of the trumps past and present. your argument alleges an organized crime activity.

Those records have been audited internally and externally by licensed private sector auditors . your argument alleges those people were also part of this organized crime activity.

those records were also audited by government auditors at all levels. Your argument would indicate that those auditors were also part of the conspiracy.

and then we are expected to believe a couple of reporters who are not as well versed in accounting practices somehow discovered what all those prior could not.

its a story line that only a few desperate snowflakes could possibly swallow and thus my original point.
When I see a post from you that seems like it was airmailed from left field I know to look if it is in response to @BrownArmy and shazam it was.

floridays

Excellent recitation of fact. The beer is cold and smokes are plentiful in the jerk room.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And the over the years the Trumps paid millions and millions and millions to the IRS for their misdeeds.
Maybe but think of the millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions that the Trumps made by pushing the limits of the goofy US Government tax laws.