Presidential Candidates other than Obama

bbsam

Staff member
A smart businessman who got the left all stirred up....funny to see the hate flowing from the Liberals. Some will die early from all the stress. LMAO!!!:bigsmile2:

So...who's the candidate that has the base fired up? Consider this: With the Tea Party so active, any candidate that fires up the Rep. base threatens to drive away independents and the election. Who's your man? (Note the use of "man" rather than "boy". But that's sexist. Who's your choice?)

Buddybrown

Trump shows how desperate the republicans will dig for a candidate. I am surprised they havent dug up reagan and propped him up on a stick and made him run again.

As many of us said in the begining, Trump was nothing more than a self promoting blowhard without a clue. He bit into the birther issue and that killed him. His latest polls show him trailing all other candidates with 1%.

From hero to zero (you know what im talking about, right baba?) in a flash. Game over.

Peace,

Nice spin...How did the republicans dig, it was all Trump and his own decision to do what he did. Your sick mind and foolishness has led you to a new low in your comment about a dead President who served this country well, if only Obama had 1/4 of the moxy of a Reagan.

At least Trump got Obama to quit playin games just like all the dems do with our country! PEACE!!

glglgl

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cindy Crawford now backing Romney?

Actress and model Cindy Crawford was among the many celebrities who backed Barack Obama for president in 2008, contributing to his campaign as well as sporting a pro-Obama T-shirt.
But times have changed. On Monday, Mitt Romney spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom tweeted: “Cindy Crawford appears in a demonstration video at Romney call day to show people how to use ComMitt fundraising software.”The “call day” Fehrnstrom refers to was held on Monday in Las Vegas, where about 800 Romney supporters placed telephone calls to raise money for the former Massachusetts governor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Cindy Crawford now backing Romney?

Actress and model Cindy Crawford was among the many celebrities who backed Barack Obama for president in 2008, contributing to his campaign as well as sporting a pro-Obama T-shirt.
But times have changed. On Monday, Mitt Romney spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom tweeted: “Cindy Crawford appears in a demonstration video at Romney call day to show people how to use ComMitt fundraising software.”The “call day” Fehrnstrom refers to was held on Monday in Las Vegas, where about 800 Romney supporters placed telephone calls to raise money for the former Massachusetts governor.

OH BOY!! ROmney gets one vote!!

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
plus $10M in one day.

If the Hollywood crowd dumps bhos his re-election will be in trouble, where else is he going to find such a swell bunch of bottom feeders.

wkmac

If the Hollywood crowd dumps bhos his re-election will be in trouble, where else is he going to find such a swell bunch of bottom feeders.

Dont count on it.

Peace.

Better check again!

It's starting to happen. I listened to an interview with Rev. Wright on Hardknock Radio and he was even dissen on the President. If the principled left bolts from the dems and the principled right bolts from the repubs. we could begin to see an unraveling of the 2 headed single party state and that might just be the greatest act of non-violent revolution that this country truly needs!

Better check again!

It's starting to happen. I listened to an interview with Rev. Wright on Hardknock Radio and he was even dissen on the President. If the principled left bolts from the dems and the principled right bolts from the repubs. we could begin to see an unraveling of the 2 headed single party state and that might just be the greatest act of non-violent revolution that this country truly needs!
I do agree that the present system is broken. However, every time there is a change in the way things are, there is always the chance that the change will be worse than status quo.

wkmac

I do agree that the present system is broken. However, every time there is a change in the way things are, there is always the chance that the change will be worse than status quo.

That's true but under the status quo things are getting worse anyway so what's to lose.

From Bizzaro World:

WASHINGTON – Former Sen. Rick Santorum said Tuesday that Sen. John McCain, who spent 5 1/2 years enduring brutal treatment at the hands of his North Vietnamese captors, doesn't know how effective waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques can be. The Republican presidential contender insisted the tactics led the United States to al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.
I'm no fan of John McCain but to borrow a word from Bugs Bunny, what a maroon to make that kind of statement!

That's true but under the status quo things are getting worse anyway so what's to lose.
You do have a point there.

From Bizzaro World:

I'm no fan of John McCain but to borrow a word from Bugs Bunny, what a maroon to make that kind of statement!
Yea, when I read that earlier this morning I thought " Whaaaat? I had to re-read it a couple of times to make sure my dyslexia wasn't flaring up again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yea, when I read that earlier this morning I thought " Whaaaat? I had to re-read it a couple of times to make sure my dyslexia wasn't flaring up again.

Google the alternate meaning of "Santorum". His comments on McCain would seem to justify his status as a "frothy mixture". Santorum never served in the military, while McCain was not only a POW, but also tortured. I'm no fan of McCain either, but he's right on this issue.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Santorum is another one of those "hasbeen" repubicans trying to resurect his career from the ashes of defeat. He has the same chance at winning the White House as Trump, Palin, Huckabee, Newt, Cain, Bachman, West, Paul, Pawlenty......OMG nobody has a chance!

Maybe thats why there now trying to talk texas governor Rick Perry into the race, oh wait, he cant win either. Nevermind.

Peace.

browndevil

Santorum is another one of those "hasbeen" repubicans trying to resurect his career from the ashes of defeat. He has the same chance at winning the White House as Trump, Palin, Huckabee, Newt, Cain, Bachman, West, Paul, Pawlenty......OMG nobody has a chance!

Maybe thats why there now trying to talk texas governor Rick Perry into the race, oh wait, he cant win either. Nevermind.

Peace.
Is that the fall lineup for FOX news?