Pretty Cool

Indecisi0n

i remember one time i was getting a ride home from a pt sup he was buying me breakfast for helping him out
that day. we stopped at a gas station and we get approached by a young homeless guy asking for food or money
the sup asks him "ill buy you food from the gas station but do you want a job?" the homeless guy says hes been trying to
get a job but no one wants to hire him specially the way he looks. pt sup drives him to his house fills out the application and
2 weeks later i see the homeless guy working. he is still with the company i believe he transferred to another hub
since he was able to find a cheap place to live but had to transfer so he wont travel so far.
Where was he traveling from his cardboard box?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Where was he traveling from his cardboard box?
images-32.jpeg

Good thing about UPS..we get the best cardboard box selection...lol

Back in "the day" you could stop at the bar after work for a beer. Sit down next to your sup, and Just BS. no shop talk,no why was you an hour over! Just how good old BS,talking about fishing holes,and good looking women!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Back in "the day" you could stop at the bar after work for a beer. Sit down next to your sup, and Just BS. no shop talk,no why was you an hour over! Just how good old BS,talking about fishing holes,and good looking women!

Truth! When I started, there was a bar a couple blocks from the center. My on-car, center manager and a few drivers would stop after work darn near every night.

No work talk, no crap, just a bunch of us hanging out for 30 minutes to several hours.