Prime Day

hegro

225 stops. 380 pieces. 13 hours and 75 miles. They "sent me help" when I had 15 stops left. Told the dude to head in. Pretty sure he was dispatched with more stops than me.

My route usually goes out w/ 150-175.

Zowert

225 stops. 380 pieces. 13 hours and 75 miles. They "sent me help" when I had 15 stops left. Told the dude to head in. Pretty sure he was dispatched with more stops than me.

My route usually goes out w/ 150-175.

I was intercepted by another driver who was finished and headed back to center. Poor guy went 20 minutes out of his way just to pickup 7 pieces of ground (no air). This was at 6:00 and I only had 12 stops left. The gas he wasted wasn’t worth the money they’re making off those 7 pieces.

Zowert

Maybe he will be kind enough to shoot and kill every customer in your loop.

Lol! I won’t lie, I was thinking ‘this guy miiight be a mass shooter’. But he said he was in the State militia and they were doing live fire exercises this weekend. Then I was certain he was a mass shooter, or going to be someday.

The guy was like 5’9” 300lbs. I guess militias don’t PT.

LFZ

So I'm not crazy when I tell my sup, that they're going to kill me at the rate they're going (I just get told to work as instructed as well by my steward)
65 miles, 201 stops, and 594 pieces
Sad part is that it's not too much more than some other days

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I'm not crazy when I tell my sup, that they're going to kill me at the rate they're going (I just get told to work as instructed as well by my steward)
Only if you let them.

M

MenInBrown

168 stops, 226 pieces, 150 miles. Brought back 8 stops/15 pkgs. 9 of those were NDA. Can’t work over 14 hrs.

Indecisi0n

You say that like you went to feedahs 10 years ago
I was saying that while in package. A driver would tell me how many stops they were given and I'd be like damn that would take me two days to finish. Then the driver would say , I know it suck I was out until 7:45 and my mouth would drop ( for different reasons).

Zowert

Almost 600 pieces?!!? The most I can cram in the P1000 is 450, and that's with maybe two or three irregulars over 70lbs. I'm not doubting that its possible though. How many hours did that take you? That is a 14 hour day for me.

LFZ

I take one truck, deliver an area of businesses, go back to the station, then head out in the 2nd. The 1st truck is Wal-Mart, home depot, lowes, etc. Where the 2nd is my oilfield business. Left bld at 945ish and clocked out a bit past 930. I usually have a truck and a half daily at least since irregulars seem to be oilfield necessities with the hardware stores having all sorts of random nonsense.

Oceanview

267 stops/465 packages my first day back from workmans comp center manager knows I work at a very safe pace instructs preload to stock me no more than the 5450 hin. Well 13hrs later I bring back 69 packages/40 stops only delivered 110 stops that day. Delivered to a lot of apartments where I religiously deliver door to door. Also for the apartments I didn’t have fobs for i would call the recipient phone # on the package and ask them to let me in.. needless to say they are doing a ride along with me on Tuesday.. they are in for a big surprise!! I will literally use my hand cart for every stop with more than 1 package and anything over 35lbs. I bet I’ll bring back more stops than I did on Thursday and Friday! I feel bad for who ever is going to do my ride along.. not to mention the sup better not open a door or touch a packaged or ill grieve the time study.. btw prior to my workman’s comp i have the most hours in our District not just our center but our entire district!! I’ll make it to retirement in 34 years. Btw I’m only 28. But I refuse to run for a company that treats its employees as just a number!! I’m usually only dispatched with 92-100 stops anything more will turn into a 13-14hr day and management knows it. Long story short sacrifice 3 months of 60hr weeks and watch you’re dispatch drop dramatically! I don’t understand a lot of drivers logic bragging on how much of a :censored2: they are delivering over 200 stops in 10-11hrs. Then complain when they get more stops.. btw I’m not lazy. I just want to make it to retirement in one piece and not walk with a limp.. am I wrong???

The Driver

I drive.
267 stops/465 packages my first day back from workmans comp center manager knows I work at a very safe pace instructs preload to stock me no more than the 5450 hin. Well 13hrs later I bring back 69 packages/40 stops only delivered 110 stops that day. Delivered to a lot of apartments where I religiously deliver door to door. Also for the apartments I didn’t have fobs for i would call the recipient phone # on the package and ask them to let me in.. needless to say they are doing a ride along with me on Tuesday.. they are in for a big surprise!! I will literally use my hand cart for every stop with more than 1 package and anything over 35lbs. I bet I’ll bring back more stops than I did on Thursday and Friday! I feel bad for who ever is going to do my ride along.. not to mention the sup better not open a door or touch a packaged or ill grieve the time study.. btw prior to my workman’s comp i have the most hours in our District not just our center but our entire district!! I’ll make it to retirement in 34 years. Btw I’m only 28. But I refuse to run for a company that treats its employees as just a number!! I’m usually only dispatched with 92-100 stops anything more will turn into a 13-14hr day and management knows it. Long story short sacrifice 3 months of 60hr weeks and watch you’re dispatch drop dramatically! I don’t understand a lot of drivers logic bragging on how much of a :censored2: they are delivering over 200 stops in 10-11hrs. Then complain when they get more stops.. btw I’m not lazy. I just want to make it to retirement in one piece and not walk with a limp.. am I wrong???

As long as you're following the methods and working a safe, steady pace, there isn't anything they can do. Make sure to keep your nose clean, though. They hate you for it and will stop at nothing to get you gone.

Oceanview

As long as you're following the methods and working a safe, steady pace, there isn't anything they can do. Make sure to keep your nose clean, though. They hate you for it and will stop at nothing to get you gone.

I follow their methods more than any other driver in my center. Needless to say I’ve had a target on my back since Ive made seniority! The only method i don’t follow is the folding in of the mirrors.. like 75/25 split 75% of the time I don’t bother unless it’s a narrow street. I forgot to mention I had 5+ missed businesses both days lol.. I sent a message at 1300 hrs asking list of remaining businesses and this is what I was sent as a reply

Attachments

• E9B5D0D6-430A-4931-8599-6B48DC9396C6.jpeg
    E9B5D0D6-430A-4931-8599-6B48DC9396C6.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 101

Rack em

Made the Podium
I follow their methods more than any other driver in my center. Needless to say I’ve had a target on my back since Ive made seniority! The only method i don’t follow is the folding in of the mirrors.. like 75/25 split 75% of the time I don’t bother unless it’s a narrow street. I forgot to mention I had 5+ missed businesses both days lol.. I sent a message at 1300 hrs asking list of remaining businesses and this is what I was sent as a reply
HAHA don't they know ODO causes more service failures than anything?