Princess house most hated delivery?

Dr.Brownz

3 years ago it was like every other day there would be a giant order of that crap coming through. Lately only 3 or 4 boxes at a time every month or two. Used to have a trailer park with 3 separate places to del the stuff (no DR of course) By the third attempt my truck would be so blown out they would have to send it on a special bulk truck or shuttle it only to have the shuttle take it away later.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Is PH similar to pampered chef? Why would they need signatures? Unless it's to avoid disputes or claims...

OrioN

Nah, the driver is at the designated address... a next door neighbor or one across the street comes running towards you saying that they'll sign for them... driver shrugs shoulders and lets him or her sign & types out their name instead & stop completes

MAKAVELI

Nah, the driver is at the designated address... a next door neighbor or one across the street comes running towards you saying that they'll sign for them... driver shrugs shoulders and lets him or her sign & types out their name instead & stop completes
That's when I tell them, sorry no can do.

Those stupid sets with all the attachments. They'll come up as a bulk stop of 5 and there will be ten, and if you're lucky you'll get another one for some kids tool bench or playground accessories, and right before wrap comes you'll have more and you've already filled the car, and they'll come last off late air. Love the things!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I delivered three treadmills this peak. I don't think I've seen treadmills before. If they are making them light enough to ship through us, I don't think they'll last very long. Have to keep my eye on craigslist for broken treadmills...

We call them coat racks. Used for a week or two then lives its life with jackets and laundry hanging off it. Ellipticals have gotten lighter but FML. There seem to be fewer giant pieces of glass, but trampolines and beds and cheap Sauer furniture can all go to hell, haha.

Brisket

My old package route covered a large Hispanic area, I used to dread Princess House. I had at least 5/6 houses that got that stuff, one house would get multiple shipments all the time. The worst part is driving around all day with that stuff and trying to work around it.

If possible, deliver it first so you can work in back.

IESucks

Yes.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The treadmills and furniture should be riding on a Cartage Service or Freight truck. Blame your salespeople for not directing item to the correct service provider. Cartage trucks all have lift gates.

OrioN

The treadmills and furniture should be riding on a Cartage Service or Freight truck. Blame your salespeople for not directing item to the correct service provider. Cartage trucks all have lift gates.
Stop making sense or you won't be promoted to management

But yeah, we've been delivering oversized boxes for a couple of years now... just have to charge more $$$$ to substantiate the struggle for getting it to their final destination

My preloader organized my boxes neatly though when I had a box truck
DSC_0016.JPG

They are in OrioN sequence though so I don't need to waste time in package selection... stuff stays put until I get to those stops

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cartage delivers flat screen TV's & speakers for Crutchfield. Every consignee is called and delivery is arranged. Items can not be left at door. No porch pirates.