Princess house most hated delivery?

MynameisNeigan

I get a lot of weaves (thats fake hair for you non-ghetto neighborhood guys) that come international saver out of China, adult sig. required.

The invoices are always on the package and I have to laugh when I see a declared value of $30 US and a total shipping charge of like $115.

Just put a dirty old mop on your head. Much cheaper.

The real human dog hair? Lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When a customer came into the CC to pick up their Bow Flex , after they stopped complaining about why the driver was not a nice person for not bringing it up the 3-4 flights of stairs , I always told them to never take it out of the box . They were instructed to just lug it up and down the staircases a couple of time a day and they would get a better workout then actually using the product as it was designed .

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Good way to get fired. No dr for a reason
I have used it for years and have never had a problem. I would never sign for a package or deliver alcohol to a neighbor but we get paid to deliver. The claim could be years old. Also if the area is suspect I would not do it. Use common sense

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The treadmills and furniture should be riding on a Cartage Service or Freight truck. Blame your salespeople for not directing item to the correct service provider. Cartage trucks all have lift gates.

Thankfully I had a helper for all three treadmills. So I guess if we are going to deliver them, this is the best time for it.

When a customer came into the CC to pick up their Bow Flex , after they stopped complaining about why the driver was not a nice person for not bringing it up the 3-4 flights of stairs , I always told them to never take it out of the box . They were instructed to just lug it up and down the staircases a couple of time a day and they would get a better workout then actually using the product as it was designed .

I always say the drivers get more of a work out from those machines than the receivers ever will. It's even funnier when I get a call tag for them three days later.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have used it for years and have never had a problem. I would never sign for a package or deliver alcohol to a neighbor but we get paid to deliver. The claim could be years old. Also if the area is suspect I would not do it. Use common sense
Rel Number is only to be used on shipper release packages.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Thankfully I had a helper for all three treadmills. So I guess if we are going to deliver them, this is the best time for it.

I always say the drivers get more of a work out from those machines than the receivers ever will. It's even funnier when I get a call tag for them three days later.

Either that or they become the most expensive clotheslines.

Dr.Brownz

NR 3 times s because its not in the box

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Besides paper to an office and books to a school.. I think those gosh darn princess house boxes are the absolute worst.

It's always 20 of those bastards to a no dr house. Just want to light them on fire.

Top 3 for sure imo.
i had to load a,water heater today

Dr.Brownz

Ever PU used diapers? Green Totes that are shipped back to research facilities in Appleton, WI? Be glad you deliver fresh in un-used Diapers.

The veterinarian on my old route gave the pick up for dog feces samples to be shipped to the lab to the Fedex guy. Knowing your customers can be a blessing and a curse but atleast I didnt have to worry about their :censored2: lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The veterinarian on my old route gave the pick up for dog feces samples to be shipped to the lab to the Fedex guy. Knowing your customers can be a blessing and a curse but atleast I didnt have to worry about their :censored2: lol

Those are normally sent NDA so that is the loss of a lot of potential revenue.