Pro-Gun / Hunting Thread

D

dannyboy

Taking a human life is something that is not to be taken lightly, ever. But when you have someone that is attacking you or your home you do have the right to defend yourself.

As for non lethal force, big arrow, my story is that I stopped by to use the phone, youn invited me in. As I stepped into your home you attacked me with a tazer. Not only that, but when I tryed to leave, you hit me again and again.

That my dear friend is assault and battery with a deadly weapon. Now you are looking at several years in jail and tens of thousands in legal bills. I dont have to pay a thing, I use the legal system to protect my rights.

d

O

over9five

Real nice. You use your tazer. The criminals released in 6 months, then goes out and rapes and murders someones wife.

I make sure he'll never hurt anyone again.

W

wkmac

This is at the heart and core of why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place.

D

dannyboy

Thero

In you would pull you head out of your ass you would see that all my posts support private gun ownership as a right that the government should never be able to take away.

But then again with all the kookie links you seem to want to access, your tin hat might be pulled down over you eyes just a bit too far for you to notice.

So what is your point.

But then again, with your posting styles, you and susie are really getting too close to tell appart these days.

d

T

therodog

NOT....

danny do do said.....

I'd prefer that we'd never be aloud to own guns again and instead just use a non lethal, but highly effective, weapon for home defense "

And what would that be, a tennis racquet, slingshot maybe? Any thing you can use to protect yourself and your home has the potential to be lethal.

hmmm

(Message edited by therodog on September 06, 2005)

D

dannyboy

Thero

Wipe the crap out of your eyes after pulling your head out of your crapper.

That was a quote from Arrow's post that he made right before the one I made.

With you posting the way you do, I think some people should have to pass an IQ test to be able to buy and own guns. The way you seem right now, you would have a really hard time getting one. Maybe that would not be so bad.

d

T

therodog

i think your right, ill schedual an appointment next week.

is your icon a parisite?

D

dannyboy

No, the indestructable water bear.

Makes meals out of parasites :biggrin:

I love your avatar BTW.

d

(Message edited by dannyboy on September 08, 2005)

T

therodog

LMAO, this is great....

Ice Cream Man Pulls Gun On Would-Be Robber

OR

Drew Mikkelsen, KOIN News 6

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- An ice cream man used a gun to scare off a potential robber in Vancouver, and police say he did the right thing.
He's a salesman who packs heat along with his ice cream.

"This is the third year I've been in business," Chris Sanders said.

Along with his ice cream, before heading out, Sanders also grabs his gun.

"It's a Keltek .380," Sanders said.

It may seem odd for an ice cream man to be armed, but Sanders says the gun came in handy last Saturday.

"Right up here at the top of this bridge is where the guy flagged me down," Sanders said.

He pulled over, but instead of ice cream the man wanted a ride. Sanders said no.

"As he was walking away he turned and ran towards my vehicle trying to go in through the sliding door which was locked. At that point I grabbed for my .380, chambered a round. Then he'd already come in the window. I pointed it at him and he said, 'Oh smile*,' and he takes off running," Sanders told KOIN News 6

Police arrested 20-year-old Brandon Kearney and charged him with robbery. They say he had a knife on him.

Investigators say Sanders, who has a valid concealed weapons permit, acted appropriately.

"You have an individual, who can at some points, I'm sure, carry large sums of money, who might feel he's vulnerable in some of the areas," Officer Ron Stevens said.

"I felt a threat. It was pretty much instinctive. I needed to protect myself," Sanders said.

Sanders knows his vehicle attracts children, that's why he says he keeps the gun out of sight and reach of any of his customers or, in this case, crooks.

"I guarantee that's not what he was expecting. That just goes to show you don't mess with the ice cream man," Sanders said.

(Message edited by therodog on September 08, 2005)

S

susiedriver

No comments on the reports that the citizens of NOLA are being made to surrender their lawfully owned guns?

O

over9five

Maybe no longer lawful in the states they're being moved to?
Some states do not recognize gun licenses from other states.

D

dannyboy

ANd I bet the criminals that are roaming the streets and back water areas are lining up to give their illegally owned guns up?

d

O

over9five

Dogs, cops, and choppers. Why don't they just kill each other.
Now I want to see my tax dollars spent erecting a huge fence around NO to keep people in.
No one left there worth saving. The smart ones left when they were advised to. Most of the rest are just the low-life.

T

trickpony1

like rats in a jar........leave them alone long enough and they will kill each other.

S

susiedriver

No civilians in New Orleans will be allowed to carry pistols, shotguns or other firearms, said P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police. "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons," he said.

But that order apparently does not apply to hundreds of security guards hired by businesses and some wealthy individuals to protect property. The guards, employees of private security companies like Blackwater, openly carry M-16's and other assault rifles. Mr. Compass said that he was aware of the private guards, but that the police had no plans to make them give up their weapons.