• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20200304-204446.png
kryptonite

Box Ox

We are down to three.

Any bets?

The corporate hoe (Uncle Joe) is going to get the nomination. Tulsi will be mentioned a lot if he loses to Trump in November (which is no longer nearly certain due to coronavirus and related economic slowdown) and regrets over four more years of Trump runneth over.

Box Ox

I voted Bernie, but I really think Biden is the only one that can beat Trump

The ads pro-Trump PACs run against Joe will paint him as incredibly creepy. Joe's hairy legs, interactions with children, etc. He's fortunate that Bloomberg will also be bombarding the airwaves with anti-Trump ads.

It will be fine

The corporate hoe (Uncle Joe) is going to get the nomination. Tulsi will be mentioned a lot if he loses to Trump in November (which is no longer nearly certain due to coronavirus and related economic slowdown) and regrets over four more years of Trump runneth over.
Tulsi, lol. She’ll be mentioned as much as Marianne Williamson. If only the democrats nominated a woman that had absolutely no support of primary voters!

Box Ox

Tulsi, lol. She’ll be mentioned as much as Marianne Williamson. If only the democrats nominated a woman that had absolutely no support of primary voters!

She'd be mentioned as the kind of candidate more Democrats should aspire to vote for if they want to win on a national level in the future. The realization that we've got 4 more years of Trump and his judicial nominations could do that.

It will be fine

She'd be mentioned as the kind of candidate more Democrats should aspire to vote for if they want to win on a national level in the future. The realization that we've got 4 more years of Trump and his judicial nominations could do that.
She can’t get Democrats to vote for her. That’s all you need to know about her electoral prospects at a national level.