• Liz, because Bernie and Joe both both die within the next 8 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi, because I'm stoopid

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bbsam

Staff member
They will care. This isn't going away. It's like me or you getting an engineering job. But Hunter's job payed a HELL OF A LOT more.
A politically connected individual getting a job he’s not qualified for...

You’re right. Nobody’s ever heard of that happening before. Lol.

bbsam

Staff member
857489F8-1F35-4A8E-92C7-71F4E7368420.jpeg

I’d get behind that president!

bbsam

Staff member
I hear you, but nobody cared to do anything about it before. At least it is getting SOME traction. Some is better than turning a blind eye.
Any president that puts Jared Kushner in charge of Mideast peace and points at Hunter Biden is living in a thin paned glass house.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This big political wheel that spins, it creates division. I try to keep that at a distance as muchh as I can. As much as I couldn't stand Obama, my life isn't any different now than it was then. It only affects one if they choose it. Still. I am for America and the American Dream. Obama tried to take that away. "You didn't build that" was the worse thing that ever came out of his mouth. Why we would want to sell out or move jobs overseas or let illegals in here sight unseen is beyond me. I don't mind immigrants here. We ALL came from immigrants but our ancestors did it the right way. Paying people pennies on the dollar overseas for jobs that were once here paying twenty+ an hour is a slap in tje face. In this day in time, a vote for for a Democrat will get you just that. Craftsman has came back to the US, for one example. Made in Texas now. Now who doesn't like a good Craftsman tool? This is just one example. TRUMP 2020!

bbsam

Staff member
Jared isn't taking a salary. Hunter took big money for having a VP father. Big difference.
A guy worth $800 million not taking government salary isn’t really an act of patriotism or anything. Nor does it qualify him to head up Mideast peace...or anything else for that matter.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
A guy worth $800 million not taking government salary isn’t really an act of patriotism or anything. Nor does it qualify him to head up Mideast peace...or anything else for that matter.
When we talk middle east peace, it's Israel and everyone else HATES us. It's rather obvious. You know what I hate? Going to war with Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan and then pump our dollars into trying to make them a democracy. It ain't happening bro and never will happen. They want to kill us.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I am a simple man and all about the Republic. We have lost our way over the YEARS. It's one big convoluted mess to keep the political wheels turning.