When will we actually get our retro checks?

When will we get our retro checks?

• September 1-8

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • September 15-22

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • September 29

• October

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • November

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • December

• Next May

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I thought we got our raise startin last Monday? Didn’t they say Aug 27?
August 27th was a Sunday but yes that’s when it went into effect. This post is about retro checks that the company owes us because we were owed that raise on August 1st. So from the 1st to the 26th, every member is owed at least $2.75 for every straight time hour worked in that time frame and at least $4.05 for every overtime hour.

TTKU

Lorddoom

August 27th was a Sunday but yes that’s when it went into effect. This post is about retro checks that the company owes us because we were owed that raise on August 1st. So from the 1st to the 26th, every member is owed at least $2.75 for every straight time hour worked in that time frame and at least $4.05 for every overtime hour.

TTKU
Ok. I checked my time card for Monday and Tuesday and it’s still my old rate

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ok. I checked my time card for Monday and Tuesday and it’s still my old rate
Mine is as well. As long as they have it fixed by the time they finalize this weeks hours, it’s fine. If it is still wrong on next week’s check, file a grievance for penalty pay.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

TTKU
U forgot the 1.50

R1wonder

TTKU
My over time rate went up 4.13 an hour . Check that math

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
7xi76s.jpg