Production bonus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When I was in package I once had an awesome preloader...then a bonus baby cried he had a rookie and my loader was moved.

I'm guessing at least 50% of drivers who bonus on a regular basis work off the clock on preload every single day. At least that's how my hub is.

Probably 99% kiss a as with dispatch to cherry pick neighborhoods and try to push air stops onto other drivers. All to make getting bonus easier.

BONUS IS THE DEVIL!
Working off the clock? The union must be wimps?
picdump_2988_69.jpg

coolslice

Bonus is becoming a thing of the past. UPS will cut your numbers until you can't run bonus no matter what. My average day would've dispatched a 10.5 hour day 2 years ago. Now I barely dispatch 9 hours most days, even with more stops. Every time we get a raise, or some new system or method comes in, they cut the numbers. UPS production numbers are not rooted in reality, they are designed to push you harder and increase production. The numbers we have are similar to the fox building the hen house. If a third party came in and set the numbers, most would see at least a 1.5 to 2 hour gain on their time allowance.