ProFlowers..Is UPS working on V-Day?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We just got word that FedEx Express is working on Valentine's Day this year and will be delivering for ProFlowers. Is this an exclusive deal for us, or is UPS also working Sunday, the 14th?

SmithBarney

Whats so special about Valentines Day?:devillangel:

Its Singles awareness day...

I'm still torn on working Sunday. Its Both Valentines day, and in many religions a day of rest.

We are on a volunteer basis right now, we have plenty of money grubbing OT lovers willing so far.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Its Singles awareness day...

I'm still torn on working Sunday. Its Both Valentines day, and in many religions a day of rest.

We are on a volunteer basis right now, we have plenty of money grubbing OT lovers willing so far.

are we just delivering flowers, or what? so we are operating? that's good news.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad UPS is able to deliver all the flowers before Sunday so that we don't have to work that day. We will have flowers all that week, and I'm sure most of them we will fly out of South America.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
O joy! Thanks for reminding me the first thing I have to do @ 530 when I get in is unload a a feeder packed with next day flowers . The closer it gets to the 14th the more flowers we get.The 12th will be fun. The Saturday air cans will be overflowing with boxes of flowers.The Sat.air drivers will have fun too on the 13th with Flowers,Vermont Teddy Bears and cheese cakes for residential adresses.