Progression

MuricaMan01

I'm going from a 4 year to a 2 year progression. I was about a year and 3 months in when the contract was supposed to go into effect on August 1st. As of April I hit my 2 years. So now that it's been ratified am I at top out pay as of now or will it be August? Asking for me and another employee who were hired on at the same time. Thanks!

Whenever you started your progression. Your progression doesn’t get bumped down. So if you started three years ago once your fourth year hits you’re at top pay. Yes it might end up that you get two bonuses this year because you’ll get your raise in August like all the top scale workers on top of your fourth year anniversary. What you’re saying though youre on your 2nd year this year. So I’m not sure what you mean by fourth year progression.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
I'm going from a 4 year to a 2 year progression. I was about a year and 3 months in when the contract was supposed to go into effect on August 1st. As of April I hit my 2 years. So now that it's been ratified am I at top out pay as of now or will it be August? Asking for me and another employee who were hired on at the same time. Thanks!

According to the contract as a mechanic you top out, congratulations.

Section 6-Mechanic Progression
The progression for employees entering a mechanic job after August
1, 2018 shall be as follows:
Current Top Rate
Start 85%
Twelve (12) months 90%
Twenty-Four (24) months Top rate
Mechanics in progression on August 1, 2018 shall be slotted into the
above progression.